"Get Up,Dude"

"Get up, dude " a grumpy voice came as someone was shaking me, In my mild slumber, I felt him trying " we have to close this place " he exasperated while tugging my arm

Despite the lack of orientation I tried to recognize this voice but it sounded unfamiliar, not the tickling and whining about getting late I have gotten accustomed to. The contact was firm and abrupt. As I force my eyes to open it turns out I am still alive and at Divine, but others were nowhere to be seen. Yug and others might have left or probably lying somewhere nearby perhaps, stoned.

Before I stood a man, in his mid-twenties might be a newbie, they keep on bringing amateurs, hopeless dropouts, addicts, and prostitutes to work here. He must be a druggie, boring holes in my body, pale skin, and fatigued limbs with continuous fumbling. He was still holding my arms, his touch was coarse against my sweaty shirt.

"Dude, you haven't got a place to crash" Maybe it was a hangover or this man has a hell of an annoying voice, even the clanking of glasses was so loud and the flashes of light stung my eyes." you can stay in backrooms where workers stay". He added, " if you want to".
I yanked my arm from his hold and looked in the direction of his hand pointing toward the exit.

As I got up, a stabbing pain made its way to my head. It can't be a hangover, it's not even hours since I came. Fucking hell, why was I even sleeping in such a place? Drugs mess up my brain. I fumbled in my pockets at least my wallet and phone were intact.

The bittersweet taste of alcohol was still evident on my tongue with the smidge of coke in my bloodstream. My face was flushed certainly not because of embarrassment but from the number of joints I took.

I might have gone wild last night again.

I tumbled toward the exit. Outside, the cold breeze slammed my hot body making me tighten the grip on my jacket. With that flashbacks of my wild ventures came.

I remember getting drunk, taking pills and coke from Yug, and fucking a Blonde. The raucous rambling of her about me being rough. She was the one who asked for it. These annoying flings.

I grabbed my phone from my back pocket, it was 3'O sharp, bars are usually close by 01. There were a few texts from Chang and Yug telling me about them leaving. I started maundering on the streets. They were empty, except for some loners who were too fucked up to even walk to their places. This emptiness was rather peaceful unlike when young pals surround the place anticipating about Divine and their plans.

Turning to the corner a car stopped by, a black Porsche 911 turboS, Mr.Lee skipped along the path but I didn't text him.

"Young Master, let's go home". He said monotonously, without waiting for a reply he turned around to open the door for me.

"I don't remember inviting you for a drive". I say once I settle in my seat.

Mr.Lee has been our driver for the past 20 years enough to know I don't like being told what to do. His mouth opened for a reply but his phone's ringing interrupted. With a short reply, he ended his call.