Taehyung is a Dummy

The days merge into a week and our practice
time surges much to our Captain's enlightenment and the team's misery. We spent two lectures' worth of time grinding with the Japanese team for some bonding.

Some days Haeyoon would accompany me, with some protein shakes, the boys hollering in the training ground for quite some time. 

Taehyung would also come, and I anticipated his visits. By continuous pestering, I managed to make him run some laps with me. Which ends with both of us lying on the ground in a heap of laughter.

Taehyung and his antics made the whole cranky atmosphere bearable otherwise with the horde of sweating boys and continued spewing of curses I might have ended up choking someone.

"Jeon here's the final schedule for weekend practice", one of the forwards came jogging and handled a piece of paper,  I had to put down my water to give a thorough study as Tae and I had planned to spend the weekend watching the show.

The boy stays and we share a tip or two to improve our body posture, after a few minutes of talk, I see a mop of blonde hair in my peripheral. His roots have started losing the dye.

Panting and out of breath, the first words are "This is Animal cruelty, why the hell on Earth is the practice area so big," hands on his knees and with few shallow breaths "It's like I moved from North to South Korea, barefoot."

"You think anyone could move from North to South Korea", the boy interrupts his monologue. There is a sarcastic tone, as the boy looks at Taehyung, bemused.

Taehyung moves his focus from me to regard the boy. He releases a deep breath, the way he does before starting a rant, "Yeah, that's why I used the term 'like', figuratively". He tells the boy.

Min considers the words, "Oh, not that anyone could possibly move from North to South alive, but anyways, keeping the politics aside".

"My name's Min Seok from Economics Dep. We have a business class together". Min Seok initiates a handshake. "Kim Taehyung from the Arts department". Taehyung turns to him with a speculative look.

Min Seok chuckles "Ah, Arts Dep. You definitely look like one from Art's. Colored hair and zero stamina".

Well, if there's anything about Taehyung it's that he has a vendetta against Economics, math, and business students, with me being a sole exception. And now Taehyung has his posture straightened as he considers the boy.

The words are right at the tip of his lips, but Seok is quick"Not that I mind, that's cool. I mean your hair is cool and it is good, not to have the stamina", his hands held up in a surrendering pose and he shows what appears to be a charming smile.

"I see, you come to accompany Jeon, I have seen you both running, more like Jungkook running because you usually take a rest in half lap".

Well, I couldn't agree more with that one. Tae would run half a meter and then spend the rest of the time tasting and rating protein shakes. So far not a single shake got a rating of more than 5.

Taehyung is my best friend so only I get to make fun of him, therefore like a good friend after sharing a hearty laugh I tell Min, "The only reason he doesn't like to brag is not to make us feel inferior, he is a legendary athlete under disguise".

Min Seok drops the topic, and Taehyung takes the protein shake with Dutch inscribed on its label and starts sipping. After a few more sentences, Min Seok leaves with a smile and see you later.

"Prick", Taehyung mutters under his breath as Seok leaves, "Who says I don't have stamina, I just don't want to waste my energy on Running ", he directs the statement at me, with furrowed brows he drinks the shake.