Chapter 11

After Autumn Fest our routine turns back to normal hectic days with assignments and group projects due every other day

After Autumn Fest our routine turns back to normal hectic days with assignments and group projects due every other day. We still somehow manage to keep our Saturday movie nights and gaming sessions alive.

"Others are planning for a meet-up in a club. They are asking about us". Taehyung informs, his head leaning on my shoulder as I type the last bits of my cooperate management assignment. Classical music plays softly in the background while he is typing his assignment on Word, sometimes muttering the lyrics of songs lowly.

" When?" I question, focusing on the last sentence, with a sigh of relief I close my eyes and finally relax, the professor is strict in markings, and meticulous about historical preferences.

"Don't know. Jimin said something about showing a new side of Seoul," my ears perk at the mention of Jimin, he seems to get along very well with others, enough to share his personal number and ask for outings," One of his friends owns a club in downtown, said it'll be fun". Fun, his definition of fun might be different from ours. Forcing my eyes open trying to convince him that it would be way better to work on music or watch the Mo Dao Zu Shi series he wanted to start, his eyes are closed the long lashes cast shadows on the apple of his cheeks, and he has a habit of licking his lips unconsciously wiping out the dryness, It's not the first time I have noticed this habit. His lips gleam with saliva maybe he tastes like the strawberry shake we shared just minutes ago. Maybe.

"Hyung, there is no fun in those shady bars, cheap booze with an unhygienic setting's all there to be". He takes the bowl from the table saved for the gaming session and munch on the chips rather loudly, there are crumbs on his mouth from clumsiness, and with my thumb, I remove the debris. He can be a baby sometimes.

Maybe it's not just the crumbs I haven't noticed before but the loose shirt which isn't doing a job at hiding his collarbone looks tempting, not pale or fully tanned but just right enough to coax a desire to caress it, the loose shirt engulfs his whole torso so, he looks like a ball of fluff in his slack shirt and equally loose pajamas. I turn off my laptop just to distract myself from those thoughts.

It's not the first time this useless thought has occupied me, the damned dreams about a plain chest, smooth skin, and fragrant hair on my bed whispering sweet nothings have caused me the sleep after an exhausting day to fade away. It shouldn't be this, these things never happened before.

It has to be the study of stress and lack of recent sexual activities. I need a break and maybe visiting a bar won't be that bad, I'll go with Tae, he is lightweight and not the biggest party person out there. We won't spend a lot of time there anyways, a quickie would suffice.

" How could we know, without being there".I nod nevertheless, His deep and breathy, sleepiness apparent, taking the bowl I also start chomping the salty chips. Our legs tangle after some time later as he takes the remote hidden under a stack of books and plays a movie. It's one of those thrillers we have watched enough to remember not only the dialogue bit but also the expressions of some scenes, but who cares.