Chapter 6

With quick steps I turn toward Seminar hall and there was a herd of girls and boys gathered behind the seminar corridor, in the main hall

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

With quick steps I turn toward Seminar hall and there was a herd of girls and boys gathered behind the seminar corridor, in the main hall. From the distance, they were all gawking at the scene some pleased , others fascinated and rare of them trying to meddle in , trying to ease the situation but it seem to get worse as I reach.

"You fucking faggot , you deserve this , don't you", someone yelled, it  was probably Yeojin. Getting through the crowd I finally see him, his face flushed red because of shouting, one's ironed clothes now a mess. His hands clenched in a fist turning, ready to land on opponents face.

But he doesn't matter, when on the other side Taehyung was on the ground with Sangwoo who is curled in a ball,  his eyes cautiously searching Sangwoo's face , his fingers removing the stray strands looking for damage done by Yeojin.

The next moment, he is facing Yeojin, and a fist land right on his jaw, the impact is strong that he  stumbles few steps backwards and curse under his breath, but Taehyung grabs him by his collar not letting him free, "You ," he seethes forcing Yeojin to look in his eyes,  "stay away from him".

Yeojin doesn't listen or doesn't care enough, he shoves him , fuming in anger  "Now, you are taking a stand for him. A fag , just like him. I should have known. "  Taehyung lands on the ground with a huff. Yeojin looks around, eyes roaming around , looking for his sidekicks , his eyes met mine and he has a audacity to smirk.
And I want nothing more than to strip that smirk from his face , for better.

"A fucking attention seeker, always looking for rich ass people and luring them,  pretending to be freinds and getting money in return. Sounds like a good job to me". Yeojin continues , Taehyung seems surprised and sad at the remark as the said words hit a nerve, he opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

Taehyung still dazed in his thoughts doesn't see the punch directed at him, so I reach forward grabbing Yeojin's arm , my hold strain his muscles , looking dead in his eyes , daring him to say something. He doesn't, now the smirk is replaced with a displeased frown. He opens his mouth but remains silent.

Sangwoo is holding Taehyung, murmuring some incoherent words I am unable to hear from a distance . The crowd moves aside as someone approach , the dean of arts department appears with two professors. Yeojin who was trying to free his arm stops his attempts.

I turn toward Taehyung who is still on the ground  talking to Sangwoo, he looks at me ready to hit , mistaking me for Yeojin but his eyes soften and he takes my hand standing up while digging holes at Yeojin's face .

Dean clears his throat to get attention, he looks at both " Come to my office , " he says in his gruffy voicing, "right now". He adds while leaving. The crowd disperse immediately after the dean left as there's not a show to watch anymore.

Yeojin with his sidekicks leaves with clenched fist after the dean. As he leave I face Taehyung, inquiring ,  but a panting Jaeyoung interrupts our conversation. He grabs Sangwoo's hand and enfolds him into a hug , he looks puzzled as he has been running for his life. "What happened?" He asks to Taehyung as Sangwoo has his head buried in his shoulder.