The Sun Meets the Moon

It is said that the sun and moon can never be together because they are like fire and ice. The ice can put out the fire or the fire will melt the ice either way they cause harm to each other. This story is of two such individuals who are entirely opposite to each other and yet can't deny the attraction they felt for one another. The story starts in India's 'City of Nawabs'... Lucknow. There is music and dance going on all around at Hotel Nawab, A Grand Celebration, An Indian Wedding. Managing the whole circus, from welcoming guests to attending to their needs to lightening the family's burden to playing with kids and dancing & singing with everyone. Her friends: Inaaya, Kinjal and Aarav continue searching for her through the commotion. Finally, Inaaya asked Farha, "Ammi do you know where our little Ms Perfect is?" to which she replied "She is at the entrance of the hotel telling the hotel staff where they should place the "Zoya weds Ayan" sign. 

"Abi" A sudden voice from behind startled her. And there she was in an oversized sweatshirt, track pants and black-framed glasses with her hair tied up and Rajasthani slippers. Abigail still scared and startled asked, "What?" "We have been looking for you all over the hotel and you standing here!" said Kinjal. "I know you think of Appi as your own sister, and I also know that Appi has had big dreams for her wedding day, but you need to relax," said Inaaya. After hearing what Inaaya said Abigail takes a deep breath, calming herself down. "Our outfits for the engagement have come please get ready. The longer you stall the more late you will be." Kinjal said. "*gasp*Could not you tell me before?! You are No.1 in wasting time" After saying this Abigail sprints to her room to get ready. She hears Aarav from behind "Don't forget to get the Engagement rings!" But being the difficult girl she is, Abigail inevitably became late searching for one of her jhumkas(earrings). Luckily, the lift was on the same floor she entered the lift which was already occupied by three men. 

Out of the three, two looked like bodyguards and the 3rd person looked like some big hotshot. On entering she started praying saying "Buddy please don't create any more obstacles otherwise I'll become late and then Appi will kill me" just as she said that the lift suddenly stopped. Frustrated, she starts clicking on all the buttons and started shouting for help "You did this on purpose" a voice behind her said. Confused, she turned to see a man behind her by just a glance at him she understood that the bodyguards were for him it was quite evident that he was more than just a well-to-do man. "Excuse me? What do you mean?" she replied shocked and confused. "Girls like you always have such tactics get me alone to seduce, you did not even think that my bodyguards are around, Girls like you can do anything for money. Bloody gold-"