The Unintentional Care

Days passed with Ethan and his friends at Abigail's house and during this time they argued, they played pranks on each other, and they have done things to degrade each other in front of their families now these were the things they were aware of. But things were brewing that even they weren't aware of these but they cannot escape from the sight of this narrator ...the intense stares, the unintentional care, the understanding and despite the competition the willingness to help each other. Soon enough the gang moved out of Abi's house. One day out of the blue Esther receives a call from Phoebe to ask whether she knew a locksmith because she sounded in stress Esther asked Phoebe whether or not everything was okay to which she replied "Umm... Ethan has locked himself in his room and he is extremely drunk. We are scared he will try to harm himself" Before she could say anything else Rebekah called for her mom and Phoebe cut the call. Scared of whether everything is okay, Esther started frantically looking for the locksmith's number. At this time, Abigail and her siblings entered the room. They realised that their mother was stressed, and they asked for the reason Esther told them about Phoebe and her call. Concerned Abigail said "Mama I know where the locksmith lives. Elijah and I will go there and take him to Ethan's house. As they reached Ethan's house, they heard a lot of noise and people anxiously running around. Rebekah shouted at them when they entered the house, "What are y'all doing here? We are worried as it is. We don't need y'all making it any harder for us. Please just leave" Saying this she started pushing Abigail out, but Elijah caught her hand and said sternly, "Don't ever talk to my sister like that! Plus, we are here because Phoebe Aunty called Mama" "Rebekah behave yourself, please. Thank God y'all are here" Phoebe said with a worried look and anxious voice. "No problem, Aunty...this is the locksmith" Abigail said pointing towards the man behind her. As the locksmith tried his best to open the lock Elijah out of curiosity asked why everyone in the house is worried that a grown man is locked in his room. "The last time he had locked himself in his room was when his hurt had been broken by his long-time girlfriend. That day it took some time to open the door but when it finally opened there was a complete mess and in the middle of the mess was Ethan on the floor with a slit on his wrist." Phoebe said. Hearing this Abigail and Elijah were shocked. "And do you know that bitch cheated on my brother with a rich guy," Rebekah said angrily. "Since that day Ethan made it his life's mission to earn so much money that none of us could imagine" Victor said. "That was also the day he stopped feeling anything...he pledged to never fall in love" Caleb stated. As the door finally opened, they were shocked to see...