A Scarred Ego

Finally, she joined her friends "How do you know those guys?" Inu asked Abi. Confused by the question, she replied "How do I know who?" "Arre, when you entered the restaurant, you went to a table and while talking to them you put your hands on a guy's shoulders too. Ring a bell? Do you know that guy?" Inu said to remind Abi about them. "Ohh...those people remember I told y'all about a guy with whom I got stuck in the lift yesterday. The one I called 'Cheapster' that was him." Abi said. "WHAT?!" Inu screamed. Everyone was startled. Darshan apologized and made Inaaya sit down. "What is wrong with you?" Kinjal said to Inaaya with a stern face. After drinking some water, she said "Abi, that guy the one you are calling 'Cheapster' is one of the youngest and most well-established business people in all of India. His name is Ethan D'souza." Unimpressed by this fact Abi just subtly remarked "Still doesn't give him the right to treat girls like objects and to stereotype all girls" Her friends knew she will start an argument if they continue to speak about this, so they just decided to forget about it. Inu's mother Farha said to them as they finished their breakfast "You all are still here I hope you remember today is Haldi and Mehendi, no work has started yet." Understanding her tension Abi reassured her saying "Khala Ammi no fear when Devilic Angels are here. We will manage everything." As she left, all of them divided the work amongst themselves. As promised, the Devilic Angels finished everything on time for the functions and got ready for the first function Haldi, all of them looked so bright in different shades of yellow. Suddenly, Daada Abba said to Abi and Inu "There is one of my special guests coming with his friends can you ask the DJ to play a song for a man of great aura and style?" Abi and Inu smiled "Inu, you go finish the work Khala Ammi had given I have a perfect song as per Daada Abba's request." "Okay, but what song?" Inu asked curiously. Abi told the song's name in her ear. Inu showed her thumbs up indicating she loved that song. While Inu finished the work given to her, Abi went and requested the DJ to play 'Marana Mass' from the movie 'Petta,' a song dedicated to Superstar Rajnikanth. She signalled Daada Abba that the DJ is ready. Once the DJ played the song, she was shocked to see whom the song is playing for...