A Meteor Shower

*Later that night* "Hey" startled by the sudden sound Abi almost tripped but was saved before she could injure herself. The idea of falling from the roof of her own house and that too accidentally scared her to the extent that she closed her eyes and was shivering but soon she felt calm as she realized someone caught her and hugged her making her feel safe. As she opened her eyes, she saw the meteor shower and made her wish for everyone she knew to stay safe and happy. She suddenly realized that she was still hugging the person who saved her from falling as she slowly turned towards the person and her heart started to beat fast. "Hope you are okay, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you! By the way you are missing an amazing show here" ...It was Ethan. *Abigail's POV* "Why does he suddenly have such an effect on me? I have so many guy friends and I have been in relationships before but with him, everything feels so...DIFFERENT," she thought as she looked at Ethan who stood beside her enjoying the beautiful night sky shining bright because of the meteor shower "You know the view you wanted to watch is in front of you not beside you" after being called out she suddenly got out of dreamland. She then lay down on the floor to get a better view of the meteor shower "What are you doing?" he asked looking confused. Pulling his hand, Abigail said, "You will get a better view if you look like this". Once the show was over Ethan got up helping Abigail up as well "Yaar why did the show have to get over so fast?" Abigail said as she got upset. "All good things come to an end some time or another" Ethan said as he looked at Abigail like he realized something and got upset with that realization. "You are right... but what I feel is that good things come to an end not only for bad things to happen but for more good things to happen, so we need to stay grateful and have the strength to fight for our happiness" Abigail said positively. "I am in absolute awe of your positivity. Even in the toughest of situations you remain so positive and have a smile on your face. It's what I love about you". Just then Elijah came to call them for dinner. "Come on I am starving" Abigail said as she headed to the stairs to go downstairs. Suddenly she was pulled back, and out of nowhere to her surprise Ethan kissed her, and instead of pushing him away... SHE KISSED HIM BACK! "Oh God...I'm so sorry...I didn't ...I'm sorry" Ethan frantically started repeating as he pulled back. Abigail was so flustered "It's okay let's just go downstairs everyone must be waiting" saying this she went downstairs and Ethan followed her with a smirk. *Narrator* What is happening? Is Ethan actually falling in love or is this all just part of some plan?