Stranger Danger

After lots of pranks, plotting and planning it seemed as though Ethan and his gang were failing in their every move, but they continued their play to show Abigail that they were moving ahead with their lives were they actually moving on if they were scheming Abi's downfall? But little did they know that Abi was creating a little trouble for herself... Abigail was meddling with a student who came from a powerful political family. She didn't realise what kind of threat she was getting herself into. "You do not want to mess with me if you want to live a SIMPLE and PERFECT life because I can make things messy without getting my hands dirty. So just give me the proof and we can go our ways" said the bratty children of an ignorant, despicable and hypocrite politician. "I'm not going to give you the proof and the only way y'all will be going is behind the bars and what's the worst you can do? Rape? Acid Attack? Defamation? You can do anything and I mean anything but nothing will be able to break me I can assure you that" saying this Abi and her friends walked off but what Abigail doesn't expect is a nightmare... *Next Day in the morning* "Abigail if you have woken up please can you wake your siblings up to or else they are going to get late!" Elisha said as she and Ruksana Khala prepared for breakfast. But to Abigail's surprise neither of her siblings were in their rooms nor were they in the washrooms for a matter of fact they weren't anywhere in the entire house but what Abigail found more surprising was that their phones were in their rooms plugged in for charging as they always are. "Mama Elijah and Ariel aren't there in their rooms and their bed is messed up as it is I thought they might have gone out, but their phones are in the room and none of us go out without our phones. Did they tell you anything?" Abigail asked Elisha. "No, I have no idea... they didn't tell me anything" Elisha replied. "Abi, your siblings share everything with you... Didn't they tell you where they are going?" Asher questioned Abigail. "No dada I have no idea where they are" Abigail replied with a worried look. *Ting Ting* Abi's phone made a sound as she received a message... a video message. The message was from an unknown number... In the video, Elijah and Ariel tied to a chair with their mouths taped. As Abigail and her parents comprehended Elijah's anger and Ariel's tears as a sign of danger, the camera shifted to those two brats "Tsk Tsk Abigail...Abigail you shouldn't have said that there is nothing that can break you because the entire college knows that the one thing that can break Abigail Fernandes is her FAMILY and FRIENDS. So now you have been given two choices either you handover the proof to us or we will handover your siblings bodies to you... The choice is entirely yours. Bye" with that, the video ended and as Abigail looked up she saw Ethan and his gang. As Asher and Elisha became worried for their kids, Abigail broke down completely as to what she should do because on one hand were her siblings and on the other was justice for the student who committed suicide due to the ragging of those very brats who threaten now threatened the lives of her siblings...What according to y'all should she do handover the proof and let go of her fight for justice and save her siblings or should she do the exact opposite?