The Return

Ethan left the house without a word, but Abigail wasn't in the right mind to acknowledge it. Abigail figured he didn't want to fall in the middle of this and left without saying a word. Abigail quickly called her friends and asked them to come with the proof as she had decided to save her siblings and keep her family as her first priority and figure out another path to lead her to justice. By the time her friends arrived an hour had already passed and Abigail ended up yelling at them " Aree aap log to badi jaldi aagaye! Y'all could take some more time maybe y'all could have reached when my siblings' bodies would have come" Sumitra got offended and said "Abi we know you are worried for them and so are we so it's better you don't lash out on us" Aarav continued "Exactly we would never wish for Elijah and Ariel to get harmed. Okay so now let's leave and give the proof to them and get Elijah and Ariel back. Come on". As they moved towards the door, they saw Elijah and Ariel enter the house and behind them was Elijah and his manager Nikhil. Abigail ran and hugged her brother and sister as they explained as to how Ethan and Nikhil had some how threatened those brats father and asked them to let go of us or they would come through on the threat. Abigail couldn't believe it and hugged her siblings even tighter as she apologised to them for putting their lives in danger in the first place "Di its absolutely fine. See we are safe and sound". Continuing to hug her siblings she saw Ethan looking at her and mouths "Thank you" and in response, Ethan bowed his head indicating "You are Welcome". Ruksana Khala then came and removed their nazar and then Elisha spoke "Okay this was too much shock and excitement for one day. Asher could you go and talk to father. I want to bring our lady and keep a rosary today for our families' happiness and protection. And I want everyone to help with it". Everyone agreed and smiled. "Bro, why did you get in between the argument between the Devilic Angels and those guys?" Levi asked Ethan. "Come on guys didn't you see how tensed everyone was?! Now that we all are safe look at the happiness. We have our problems with Abigail and her group but if someone that may be related to them, I will still get in between because I don't want an innocent life to be in jeopardy."