The Perfect Strategist

As they returned home, Abi couldn't forget what Ethan had said during the dance, and when she turned to look at him, she saw him smirking as he took a glimpse of a puzzled Abigail It was at that time that Abi realised that he was planning something that would be devastating for her. Abigail then pulled Sumitra and Aarav aside, explaining what took place during the party. "You should stay away from them, especially that Ethan... who knows what they are planning?!" Sumitra said, warning Abigail. "Guys, just let me deal with them. Wait, here I show them what happens when you mess with the Devilic Angels..." Aarav said as he fumed with anger. "No, wait - Sumi is right. We should keep our distance, but even after that, if they continue to mess with us, then I will mess with their mental and emotional peace. " Abi said as she held Aarav's hand to stop him. This discussion took place in the garden area, whilst in the room right above them (Abigail's room), a series of questions were being fired at Ethan by the entire gang. "What were you thinking asking Abigail to dance?"Hannah asked. "We decided that we would plan everything and then move ahead,"Gabriela said. "Are you some kind of an idiot? Like seriously, dude?!" Naomi remarked. "And madam, would you like to say something too? Or would you prefer to stand there like a freaking statue when your brother was so close to screwing up YOUR plan?" Hannah asked. "What did y'all talk about during the dance?"Rebekah asked as she broke her silence. "What-what are you talking about? We didn't talk about anything at all!" Ethan muttered. "Seriously?! You know not a single soul on this earth can lie to me. I saw y'all talking. You will tell me what you said NOW!" Rebekah said as she gave her brother the death stare. Ethan eventually blurted out everything that had taken place during the dance. "Oh god, are you serious? Why would you say that?" Naomi said, frustrated. "Whateveryou said was it true or did you make a plan in your head?" Rebekah asked. "It was a plan...See if she thinks I love her, then she might get impulsive and fluster, thus making it easier for us to go ahead with whatever we plan in the future". "Hmmm... sounds about right," Daniel said. "Of course, it will sound right. Our brother is a PERFECT strategist." *Narrator* Yaar, I have understood that no one in the world is PERFECT, but when will they realise that no one is perfect. But be honest, guys, what do y'all think is Ethan a PERFECT strategist? Will everything go according to his plan, or will the divine intervene?