A Dance

After preparing the Kheer, Abi let it cool down before she went to her room to get dressed by this time Ethan and his gang were seated in the hall. Before she left, she called for Juliet and instructed her that till she comes back she is not to let anyone from the gang in the kitchen or near the kheer until she returns. Juliet was a police dog hence she was used to taking instructions and fulfilling them no matter what the distraction. Despite their efforts, Juliet guarded the bowl of Kheer against the gang with an iron fist Ohh...sorry, I meant Iron Paw. *After some time* Abigail started to come downstairs. And she was looking so elegant in a beautiful salwar suit. Seeing Abigail come down, the gang ran back into the hall trying not to look suspicious. As she was ready, Abigail went to the kitchen picked up the bowl and headed to the party. Her neighbours were wealthy people who were from Hyderabad and the house near Fernandes House was a holiday house. Entering the party, they were greeted by the very lady who had invited them, and Abigail entered their house with her as the others stood next to their family. As Abi returned, they went to wish the couple. Upon the request of the bride, Abigail and her friends put on a beautiful show which got all the guests grooving and hooting. While everyone was enjoying the party, Ethan and the gang were planning their next move. After what seemed like a long discussion, Ethan approached Abi. Due to their arguments, Abigail was puzzled as to what she should expect. But without a proper plan could be made he moved towards her, Ethan put forward his hand asking Abigail for a dance. Perplexed she looked towards her and Ethan's family who gave her a look to encourage her. Even though she was reluctant she held his hand as Ethan led her to the dance floor. Despite her loathing for Ethan, Abigail couldn't stop herself from staring into his eyes like there was a mysterious feeling that attracted her towards him... "Why am I getting the feeling that you ask me for a dance and your friends whispering in the corner are all part of a scheme of yours to make me fall?" asked Abigail as she gathered herself together. "Of course, it is a scheme to make you fall... fall in love with me" Ethan instantly replied. "Fall in love with you?! You must definitely be joking! If you have amnesia, then may I remind you we can't stand each other" Abigail sarcastically stated. Did Ethan actually confess his love for Abigail or is this part of his scheme as Abigail presumes? Is this the beginning of a love story or a hateful revenge story? Only time can tell...