Old Relations

The people she utterly despised, Cheapster and his entire group. "You might not find the faces familiar so let me remind y'all of who is who," Sarah said. "You might not be able to recall them by face but maybe if you know their names then maybe you'll be able to recognize them," said Zach. "Daniel, David and Gabriela, Isaac, Esther. This is Joseph and Abi, your old best friend Naomi Vaz. Last but not least the Dsouza siblings Caleb, Ethan, Rebekah, and Levi." Sarah said as she introduced each one of them. With a clenched fist and her friends holding her back as she raged in pure anger, she said Hi. "Abi, Ariel and Elijah I had told y'all will have to give your rooms to someone for a short span of time" Elisha reminded them. "Yeah, the rooms which you emotionally extorted us to get right. We remember" Ariel commented in a snarky tone. "Your old friends will be staying in that room" Elisha continued. Before Abi could say something, Darshan whispered in her ear "We realize this is very sudden but if you say something harsh now it will hurt everyone's feelings present in the room including your parents as they will be ashamed of what their daughter said to their guests' kids in front of everyone and we are sure you don't want that." Hearing Darshan's words, Abi calmed herself down and with her, heavy heart said, "Welcome to our humble home." "Why don't you kids see the rooms while we old folks have a chat? Abi, Ariel, and Elijah can you please show them the rooms? Also, Ariel can you ask Ruksana to make tea for the guests, please?" Asher said as he sat down with the other parents. "Sure, Dada" saying this Ariel went to help Ruksana Khala in the kitchen. "Dada, I have some work related to school so I'm headed to Peter's house so Abi and later Ariel can show them the rooms. Okay bye" said Elijah as he grabbed his bike key and ran out of the house. "Okay but carefully don't drive fast!" Elisha said as Elijah drove out the gate. "Come I'll show you guys the rooms," Abi said with a smirk on her face.