A Return

As they finished their celebrations Abigail received a message with a list of things that were required for the Rosary at her home in the evening. After prayers, dinner with family and friends and some dancing, and singing everyone headed to their homes and Abi and everyone else changed into something comfortable and with that, the holidays ended "It is time for our flight" said Darshan "What about you, Rehan?" asked Kinjal. "My flight is 2 hours after yours, so I'll come with yall to the airport and wait till it's time for my flight" Rehan replied as he made sure he had all his belongings. "Okay, Elijah and I would drop you guys at the airport" Abigail proposed. "No need it become late anyways and yall must super tired and also, we have booked a cab it will be here in a few mins", Inaaya said. "Okay but share your live location once you are in the cab and call me or at the least message me once your flights land. Promise?" "Yeah, promise" Kinjal said as she hugged Abi. "Guys the cabs are here come on or we'll get late" Aarav screamed to inform them. As they heard that they headed down to the cabs with luggage and sat in the car and drove off. After waving goodbye to her friends, Aarav said "Okay now we should head home too I know you'd ask us to stay but since there is no room free even, we'll go home, and I'll drop Sumi home as well." "Umm okay but be careful and call me once you are home" Abi said hesitantly. As they left, Sumi whispered in Abis's ears "Be careful from that Ethan and his gang they seem bad news" "Don't worry if they try to get on my nerves they will very well get on my bad side" Abi said smirking and with that, they headed home and Abi back in the house to get a good nights sleep. The morning of the following day started at 5 am for Abigail as for Ethan he slept as if he drank too much and now had a hangover "Can you keep it down? People are trying to get some sleep here" he said in a rather sleepy voice. "I don't care. I get up now only its part of my schedule" saying that Abi took her Ghungroos and ran upstairs to the terrace. Dancing to the tunes of 'O Re Piya' as her ghungroos made a beautiful melody with her each step synchronized with the song. "Without the sound of ghungroos early in the morning we started to wake up late and do you know how hard it has become to sleep without the sound of your flute or you sing" a sudden voice said although it sounded like reprimanding.