Ćháṕtéŕ (1)

~̸~̸

Jasper watched as her adopted brother and his friend Mike, who would also consider to be jaspers friend if he hadn't been rude to her a couple years before.

She also watched as they sat down at there usual spots, more specifically she was watching him.

Jasper liked that boy, she likes his looks, his personality and she likes the feeling in her tummy when she seems him.

As she ate her food a couple minutes past before she heard a loud thump making her jump.

Eddie seemed to have noticed this as he looked over at her for a moment, glancing up and down at her before he continued to mumble and shout across the hall.

Jasper spotted a blonde boy on a different table stand up quickly, she recognised him as one of the basketball players, a friend of Lucas's.

"You want something freak?!" He shouted as Eddie.

Jason went to sit down again but his chair seemed to have moved backwards causing him to fall onto his arse.

The hall laughed as Eddie stared at J, her nose was bleeding lightly causing her to wipe it with a tissue.

Eddie turned back around to the table, confusion written all over his face.

What the flippity fuck was that?

"You alright Eddie," one of the member asked him.

"Yep." He said popping the 'p'.

 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 and out from their seats Jasper seemed to have dropped her cutlery in shock causing people around her to stare

"Sorry." She mumbled even though she was sure they couldn't hear her.

Eddie stared for a moment to long, releasing the boys as he could see the tenseness in her body.

He could see her body relax as he gently pushed the boys away from the table.

"And we showed you that school didn't have to be the worst years of your lives right?"

J could hear his voice getting louder as they walked away from their table, meaning closer to hers. His voice ran in her head making her close her eyes for a second before looking back to her brother.

Eddie finaly pushed the boys away from him urging them to find a sub for there campaign later that day, but before he sat down he walked over to jaspers table.

"You alright?" She heard from beside her, she flinched before turning her head to see who it was, sighing in relief when she saw it was only Eddie. Only him.