Ćháṕtéŕ (4)

~̸~̸

J had decided to stay with Eddie just in case something happened and somebody had found him, yet even when she was there they both felt paranoid, like something was about to happen.

It had been a couple hours since the others left and things between Eddie and J were awkward.

"So... you wanna play a game?" Eddie asked.

"Uh sure what kind of game?"

Eddie thought for a moment, nothing coming to mind.

"No clue." He huffed leaning back against the wall, "I feel like I'm going to die out of boredness."

"That can happen?" J asked in confusion, Eddie laughed.

"No thank god or I'd have died ages ago." He joked making J giggle.

He looked over to her, admiring the smile on her face, the freckles covering her nose and her light blue eyes.

"So," he coughed, "you can phase through walls."

Jasper nodded, standing up and walking over to him.

"I'll show you," she said before grabbing his hands pulling him up to his feet.

"Wha- what?" He said in shock.

"Trust me okay? It's not that bad you won't feel a thing." Eddie nodded before J walked backwards through the wall pulling Eddie with her.

"Oh shit." He gasped feeling like a ghost had just walked through him.

"Oh yeah uh- sorry I'm use to it 'cause I've been doing this for years." She said embarrassed.

"It's okay, it just feels like somebody's walked right through you." He laughed.

J laughed along with him before her eyes widened, "uh maybe we should get back inside just in case somebody sees us." Eddie nodded not being able to do anything before J had pushed him lightly through the wall.

It didn't feel as weird anymore to Eddie now that he got a bit more use to it.

The two of them were sat in the boat, most of the tarp covering there legs as they huddled together for warmth

The two of them were sat in the boat, most of the tarp covering there legs as they huddled together for warmth. It was night time at the moment, cold and dark.

Jasper had always feared the dark, anything to do with not being able to see fears her.

"Did you know I'm scared of the dark?" J told Eddie.