Ćháṕtéŕ (9)

~̸~̸

When the group had finally listened to J and hs realised they needed to contact Dustin and the others using the lights they had found something on the light, something like glitter floating around it.

"Whoa." Eddie whispered as Nancy moved her hand around in the glitter looking stuff.

"Let's hope they notice knowing how dumb Dustin is." J whispered rolling her eyes.

"Isn't he your brother?" Eddie asked.

"Adopted."

"Ahh." Eddie mumbled, "that explains a lot."

"I have got to speak to Will about this next time I see him because this is awesome... " J said said to herself.

Everybody walked over to the light, reaching out their hands to touch the glowing dust.

"It tickles." Steve mumbled.

"It kinda feels good." Robin said.

Eddie smiled as he looked glanced at Jaspers curious face.

"Does anyone know morse code?" Nancy asked.

"I don't even know what that is." J joked seriously.

"God you can be so dumb sometimes you know that." Steve said reaching over to mess up her hair.

J glared at him before jumping at him, rubbing her hands in his hair.

"No!!" Steve screeched in a girly voice trying to push her away but his hands went straight through her.

"Oh shut up- it's already a mess!" She said laughing.

"Wait does SOS count?" Eddie asked still laughing at the fight between J and Steve. "Is that? Is that good."

"I wouldn't know- cause hah! I don't know morse code." J said still trying to mess up Steve's hair.

"Come on dusty be smart for once!" J groaned as she watched Eddie do morse code

"It's working." Robin said as they stared at the light.

The group and J were now upstairs in Nancys room waiting for Dustin's big plan. Just as J thought their plan wouldn't work, Erica, the smart one, had seen the light flashing and pointed it out to the boys.

"Come on come on." Steve mumbled.

"Be patient Steve." J looked over to him poking out her tongue making Steve groan in disgust.