Ćháṕtéŕ (3)

~̸~̸

"𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲.. 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁, like.. hung there. In the air and her bones.. uh she-" he stopped for a moment whimpering ever so lightly as J rubbed his shoulder in comfort.

"Her bones started to snap, her eyes man. It- it was like there was something like, inside her head, pulling, I- I don't know what to to do so I- I.. I ran away. I left her there." Eddie scoffed before looking away, "you all think I'm crazy, right."

"No." J whispered to him.

"We don't think your crazy." Dustin said.

"No don't bullshit me man! I know how this sounds." Eddie cut of Dustin.

"We're not bullshiting you." Max said.

"We believe you." Eddie exhaled looking to the ground.

"Look." Dustin started, "what I'm about to tell you might be a little.. difficult to take." Eddie looked at Dustin in confusion.

"Okay." He whispered.

"You know how people say Hawkins is cursed?" Eddie nodded ever so slightly, "they're not.. way off. There's another world a world hidden beneath Hawkins and sometimes it bleeds into ours."

"Like ghosts and shit." Eddie asked, Jasper nodded at the ghosts bit.

"I can phase through walls!"

Eddie looked at her in confusion, "uh- excuse me what?"

"There are spent things," max said before J did anything stupid. "Worse than ghosts."

"Doubt it, I'm awesome." J whispered.

"These monsters from this other world we thought they were gone. But they've come back before, and that's why we needed to find you." Dustin explained.

"If there back again, we need to know." Max told Eddie who at this point looked so shocked.

"Did you see anything?" Robin asked him.

"Dark particles maybe?" Eddie looked at max as he shook his head.

"It would almost look like dust, swirling dust-"

"No man, there was nothing you could see or uh.. or touch," Eddie cut of Dustin. "You know I tried to wake her man- she couldn't move it was like she.. was in a trance or something."

"Or under a spell." Dustin said quietly.

"A curse." Eddie said as he looked at Dustin in what looked to be realisation.

"Vecna's curse." Dustin gasped.

At that very moment Jasper felt a cold feeling run up her spine and to her neck.

She felt the hair on her arms raise as she turned around to look behind her, but she couldn't find anything.

Weird