Ćháṕtéŕ (10)

~̸~̸

"Those stains are uh." Eddie looked at j and the group, j smiled. "I don't know what those stains are."

Robin looked at him in suspicion, "mhm."

"Not quite sure how these physics work." Dustin said as he came into view with a long piece of white cloth all knotted together. "But uh.. here goes nothing." He said before throwing the white cloth up to them, Or down to them. "There we go." Dustin said when he saw the cloth wasn't falling back down. "And if my theory is correct." He then let go of the cloth checking to see if it had worked and thank god it did. The cloth wasn't falling their side or J's side.

"Huh abracadabra." Dustin said in relief.

"Holy shit."

J looked at Eddie in excitement happy they were finally getting out of this place.

"All right pull on it see if it holds." Dustin shouted to them. Robin looked to the others before pulling on the white cloth which did not move. Dustin laughed.

"This is the craziest shit I've ever seen in my life." Erica said. "And I've seen some crazy shit."

Dustin then held out his hand which Erica gave him a high five to.

"Guess I'm the guinea pig." Robin said before climbing the rope.

"Oh god if she falls on me-" j didn't get to say any more as Robin had fallen through and onto the mattress.

"Huh it worked" she said.

"Oh thank god." Robin said as Dustin helped her up. "That was fun."

Eddie thought for a moment wanting j to go so she could get out of this place but an idea came to mind.

"All right, guess I'll go." J watched as he climbed the rope to the top before falling into the other side.

"That was fun." He said before somebody helped him up. "Shit."

"J you next yeah?" Steve asked her, she nodded and gulped before starting to climb the rope.

When she started to fall she didn't fall onto a mattress, she fell into eddies arms. She looked up at him, her face bright red.

"Well hello there." He said before gently putting her on her feet.

When she stepped of the mattress Dustin gave her a look causing her to smack the back of his head with her hand.

"Ow! I didn't say anything!" He screeched, j shrugged.

"You didn't have to."

"Nancy?" They heard an looked up to see her not moving.

"Hey! Hey? Stay with me. Nancy!" Steve shouted. J's eyes widened when she realised Nancy was in a trance.

"Oh shit." She said.

"Nancy wake up! Wake up! Nancy!"

"Vecna." Max said to them.

"Nancy!"