Ćháṕtéŕ (7)

~̸~̸

As Eddie swam to the bottom of the lake, pulling j with him making sure she was safe in his arms and couldn't drown, when they reached the bottom and caught side of the large red opening J gasped causing her to cough when the water went down her throat.

As Eddie saw J choking he swam faster to the Gate.

When they reached the gate and went through it they were met with air, dirty air but it was still air.

Eddie helped pull J out of the gate and run over to Steve with the others running not far ahead.

"Hey there." Nancy said as she hit of one of the bats. J and the others fighting along with her as J pulled of one of the bats ripping of its head.

J then felt something pierce into her back making her gasp and fall to the floor as she thought over somebody who had died in the upside down, somebody with red hair, glasses and who Nancy knew very well.

She focused on all of her power and sent it over to her friend who then ripped of the bat after a while of there hand phasing through it.

J turned around to see barb, she had never met barb before, she could've if barb died in the real world but she didn't and her soal got stuck in the upside down.

J smiled at her before she turned around and stamped on one of the bats head squishing it. One bat then attacked Nancy.

"Oh my god nance!" Robing screamed grabbing onto the bats tail and tried to pull it off.

"Robing! Get it off me!" Nancy screamed. Eddie then whacked one that was going after J causing his Oar to break.

"Gossamer! Shit!"

"Let go!" Robin screamed still trying to pull the bat of Nancy. J looked over to nance bring back barb and almost collapsing in the prices as she watched her help Robin.

J turned around phasing through one of the bats and ripping out its insides.

"Eww that's gross." She whispered before wiping her hands on Eddie.

"Wait wha-" he said in a high pitched voice as he looked over the mess on his jacket.

"Oops." She whispered shrugging as he gave her a look.

Eddie then pushed her out of the way stabbing the end of the broken oar into one of the bats mouths and holding it onto the floor killing it.

The group then turned to Steve who was smashing the bat against the floor using its tail and ripping of its head with his foot.

J looked at the blood coming out of Steve's mouth.

"Eww please tell me that's your blood." She groaned in disgust.

"Steve!" Nancy said rushing over to him.

"Jesus Christ." Eddie shouted throwing the broken oar to the ground.

"You okay?" J asked him as she looked at him for injuries.

"I should be asking you that, you look like shit and your nose is bleeding." He pointed out making her wipe it away with the bottom of her T-shirt.