Ćháṕtéŕ (2)

~̸~̸

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘅 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗗𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺, luckily a friend of hers had followed them and told her where they were.

"Seriously, you guys, maybe on a Monday you can play around but it's a Saturday it's our busiest day!" Jasper heard a shout as she fazed through the walls and into the shop they were in.

"You left me." She mumbled making the group jump in shock and turn around to face her.

"Jesus Christ how did you know where we were?" Dustin asked making Her glare at him, "no not as in we didn't want you with us but seriously- how?"

Jasper thought for a moment, not wanting to tell them that Max's dead brother was looking out for her and happened to know where they were.

"Umm I have lots of friends?"

"We're your only friends?" Dustin said in confusion.

"Oh."

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀, well they think they know where he is

"Okay. Well that's settled, I guess he's not here." Steve said to Dustin as he knocked on the door.

"Eddie it's Dustin!" He shouted, Jasper yawning loudly.

"I'm tired can I sleep?" She asked.

"Oh yeah sure you just go lay down on the mud and we will call you if anything happens." 

J looked at Dustin in confusion before hesitantly bending down to lay on the ground.

"No, no no! I was being sarcastic!" Dustin shouted in annoyance, J looking at him in confusion before standing up again.

"Sarcastic?" She asked herself, the others going back to shouting at the door.

"Look we just want to talk okay? No cops I swear. We just want to help! Eddie!!"

"Shhh." Robin hushed him.

"Rick!"

"Be quiet dusty." Jasper said holding her hands over her ears.

"Rick."

"He's not here Dustin." Steve shouted.

Reefer Rick!"