Ćháṕtéŕ (11)

"Music!" Robin shouted frantically as the group searched eddies room, "we need music."

"This! Is music!" Eddie said shouting loudly as he waved around a tape.

"Oh my god- oh my god." J said thinking over the times she had spent with Nancy but never once had she mentioned her favourite type of music.

"Oh my god! Nancy! Guys!" J heard Steve shout from the other side as she entered the living room spotting Steve and an awake Nancy on the other side.

"Oh thank god." J whispered leaning into eddies side, eddie looked down at her with a smile before wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her even closer.

" J whispered leaning into eddies side, eddie looked down at her with a smile before wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her even closer

"He showed me things that haven't happened yet, the most awful things, I saw a dark cloud spreading over Hawkins, downtown on fire." Nancy said shakily a shocked expression on her face, "dead soldiers, and this.. giant creature with.. a gaping mouth and- and this creature wasn't alone. There were so many others."

J gulped thinking about all the monsters from the upside down she seen, the mind flayed, the Demogorgon, the demo dogs and the demon bats.

Eddie seemed to have saw the look on her face before intertwining there hands together causing a smile to bloom on her face.

"An army, and they were coming into Hawkins." Nancy carried on, "into our neighbourhoods our homes and then.. he showed me my mom.. holly, Mike and they- they were all..-"

"Okay, but.. he's just trying to scare you, nance." Steve started, "right? I mean, it's not real."

"Not yet." Nancy whispered. "But- but there was something else, he showed me gates, four gates spreading across Hawkins, and these gates. They looked like the on outside eddies trailer, but- they didn't stop growing.. and this wasn't the upside down Hawkins. This was our Hawkins, our home."

"Four chime." Max said suddenly as they all looked over to her. "Vecnas clock, it always chimes four times, four Excactly." She explained.

"I heard them to." Nancy muttered.

"He's been telling us his plan this whole time." Max said shaking her head.

"We're going to die. Great!" J said quietly as Eddie gave her a disapproving look.

"Four kills." Lucas said, "four gates.. end of the world."

"If that's true, he's only one kill away." Dustin said with crossed arm.

"Oh Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ!" Eddie mumbled in annoyance rubbing his hands against his face, j frowned rubbing his shoulder with her hand.

"Try 'em again. Try 'em again!" Steve ordered max who walked over to the telephone.

 Try 'em again!" Steve ordered max who walked over to the telephone