𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

The group was outside Nancy's house helping with the wheeler family unpack, Steve and Robin talking to each other and Nancy having a chat with her mum whilst Dustin helped in silence thinking, what if he had gotten to them sooner, could he have sa...

The group was outside Nancy's house helping with the wheeler family unpack, Steve and Robin talking to each other and Nancy having a chat with her mum whilst Dustin helped in silence thinking, what if he had gotten to them sooner, could he have saved them?

A tear slipped down his eye as he thought about his sister and his best friend, both dead now and there bodies rotting away in the upside down.

When Nancy Steve and Robin got back to the trailer they had asked where they were, all Dustin did was look over to there bodies and the others dropped it.

There was music in the background, tires screeching as a pizza car drove into view.

The group watched in confusion as it parked outside the wheeler household, the group smiled as they watched Mike eleven will Jonathan and another random guy step out of the van.

Dustin sniffled when he reached eleven, bringing her into a hug as she asked where J was.

"Dustin?" She asked in confusion as he wiped away the tear that fell down his face.

"She uh- she.. well she didn't make it." He croaked. Elevens face fell into a frown, then a sad expression. Will looked at him in shock.

"What-" he said his voice breaking. Will and J were best friends and he had hoped to see her when she got back.

Dustin nodded not wanting to think about her anymore as he turned and walked away.

Jim hopper didn't know what to think when he got talked about the news, losing his daughter was bad, then his wife and then being separated from his two adopted daughters only to escape and find out one had passed away, he didn't know what to thin...

Jim hopper didn't know what to think when he got talked about the news, losing his daughter was bad, then his wife and then being separated from his two adopted daughters only to escape and find out one had passed away, he didn't know what to think as he sat down on the bed, his hand rubbing down his face.

"Jesus Christ." He said as eleven brought him into a hug, both of them had tears running down there face as the realisation settled in.

They were never going to see J again.

Sorry if this wasn't that good I don't really know how to write it or what to write

Also thank you for the 100k reads I've never gotten that many reads in one book and I'm so happy! Thank you so much!!