Ćháṕtéŕ (12)

Tw: SA

Tw: SA

"So?" Eddie said turning towards her, "having fun?"

"Fun?" J said frowning, "running away from bad people and defeating some wrinkly creature from the upside down. Not really fun no."

"What about me? Are you having fun around me?" he asked, his eyebrows wriggling, j giggled slightly at the funny expression on her face before bopping his nose.

"Boop, and.. the answer to your question is yes." She said, the smile on her face being the brightest thing Eddie had surely ever seen.

They looked at eachother for a moment taking small glances at each others lips before Eddie started to lean in, j following slowly after.

There lips met sending what felt like butterfly's in there stomach, there lips moving in sink as Eddie held her jaw lightly.

"Get a room." Dustin said making a fake gagging sound, j blushed pulling away from Eddie as she hid her face behind her long hair. Eddie smirked catching sight of her bright red face.

"So much for avoiding angry hicks

"So much for avoiding angry hicks." Robin said to them as they entered the large shop.

"Let's be.. fast.."

"Definitely." Erica said.

The group slit up, j going alone to a certain part of the shop, spotting axes and machetes.

"Oooh." She said poking one of the axes before a guy came up behind her.

"What's a girl like you doing here huh?" He said to her, smirking. J smiled slightly before turning back to the weapons.

"Oh just here with my family, that's all." She said missing the glances he gave at her ass.

J thought for a moment before she looked at the floor in confusion taking one more glance at the man before back to the axes realising he was wearing the school teams basketball clothes.

She though for a moment before she came to the realisation that they were here for weapons to hurt or even kill Eddie.

She shook the mind out of her head gulping slightly before she felt hands on her waist.