Ćháṕtéŕ (5)

~̸~̸

"𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻?" 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲. 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂- 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?" Nothing on the other side of the walkie was heard. "Never-mind." Just then he saw the the two boys coming out of the house and towards the barn making him panic and run to the boat.

"Be really careful okay." He said before handing one of the oars over to her getting one for himself. "Be quiet and just row."

J did as he said using the oar to push the boat forward.

"Hey freak!" They heard, Jasper gulped turning around and spotting Jason and another boy from the basketball team staring at them. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Shit." Eddie swore before rushing to the back of the boat, he looked back to J, "you keep going whilst I try to make this work alright." J nodded as Eddie pulled the string trying to get the motor to work.

"Come on!" Eddie said in frustration as the engine seemed to not be working. "Just come on!"

"You scared of some water? Let's go!" J heard in the distance as she turned around to see the two boys taking of the jackets and shoes.

"Oh gosh." She whispered.

"You price of shit!" Eddie shouted to the engine. "Come on gotta help me out here man." He laughed quietly. Jason was in the water at this part swimming towards them. "Come on goddamit!" Eddie seemed to come to the realisation that the engine wasn't going to work as he turned back around to help J with the boat.

Jason and his friend seemed really close now so close that they could probably reach out their hands and grab onto their boat so j did the only thing she could think off.

Eddie watched as j closed her eyes, her body freezing as blood trickled down her nose.

"Shit what the fuck!" He heard and tuned around to see Jason and his friend get dragged backwards.

"Holy shit." He whispered as J opened her eyes and continued to row.

"Hey Patrick? Patrick!" Jason called out to his friend. "Patrick!"

J felt a cold feeling rush up her spine and to her neck making her shiver and slowly turn around to Jason and his friend only to se Jason's friend get dragged under the water. Eddie then turned to J thinking it was her but his eyes widened when she shook her head.

"Patrick?" Jason shouted in confusion, "hey Patrick? Patrick!"

J screamed when a body emerged from the water, only realising it was the boy chasing after her and Eddie when he was high into the air, floating just as Eddie had explained to her about Chrissy.

Then his bones snapped, just like Chrissy.

Eddie stepped backwards losing his balance and falling off the boat making it tip slightly as J fell of the boat with him.

When Eddie emerged from the water gasping for breathe he heard panicked noises coming from his right ends turned to see j struggling.

Oh shit can she swim?!

Eddie swam over to her wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her towards the boat reaching it just as a splash was heard from the other side.