eon kid x avenger reader

B/g= bullies group (aka a group of robots who hate you in this)

this was going to be something completely different but this is good to lol

kinda abused reader backstory idk

You were a top agent at another organization, being transferred over to the cdf to help there with there gigantor problem. You were one of there 'secret weapons' if you will, being human in that position means almost everyone hated you. You were special to say the least, you being stronger then a human and a robot combined. Everyone, well almost everyone feared you for that reason. there are a group of robots who hated you the most and wanted you gone as soon as possible. They were once the ones who were the cdf's secret weapons before you showed up, taking there place. 

Gaff, marty, buttons and ali introduced themselves to the cdf not long after you arrived to help. Gaff being the most useful in that moment, telling us how we can at least help to defeat the general, supporting marty. You stood in the corner of the control room, gaff standing only a few feet away from you as the others surrounded marty and ali as they were coming up with a plan to stop the gigantor. It was a struggle to come up with a good plan to say the least. B/g walked up to you half way through the plan making.  you rolled your eyes as they stood infront of you. "you got a staring problem human?" you just stared at them "Are you deaf?! i asked if you have a problem!" they raised there voice. Everyone went quiet and watched what they would do next, they repeatedly punch you in the face, over and over just for not responding. Everyone gasps, gaff and caption magnum took action first jumping in and tackling them down to the ground. you giggled "Oh you cant hurt me as much as they did." you took off your shirt to reveal your nasty scars "My parents, they locked me up in a basement when i was only 8 and beat me almost to death everyday, ejecting strange substance from a needle into me to make me stronger and faster until they finally made a mind control chip. they implanted it into me and i was there pet. for years they controlled my every move and thought, i was forced to kill insistent lives. i couldn't do anything to stop them. One day when i was 18 i finally escaped, nick found me and removed the chip from my mind, i was finally free. He adopted me soon after and raised me until i was 20 and put me in the origination i came from, they became my new family. do you really think you could hurt me any worse?" 

everyone stayed silent until your phone started went off, as you answered it 3 holograms poped up from your phone. it was doctor strange, tony and bucky. "HI guys" you smiled "Y/N, we miss you so much, the tower is a complete mess, thor keeps eating the poptarts, banner keeps exploding the lab, clint keeps spying on us threw the vents. when are you coming back?" they whined "not for a while longer, and i see that bucky is getting used to everyone?" you giggle "yea he's still agusting, its kinda hard for him since your not here to comfort him after his night terrers. hes still very quiet about them, your really the only one he will talk about them to" "bucky-" " because no one else can understand what we went through" bucky said "yea, yea, you both went through the same thing, both being held captive and having mind control chips in you. the only thing is y/n saved you from yours" tony rudely interrupted "tony! that's no way to treat someone! y/n and bucky went through something slimier and they look into each other to help one another" strange argues "yea yea whatever i'm out" tony hangs up. "im sorry about tony." "its fine, you get used to it once you lived with him for a few years. i better be heading back, try not to kill tony bucky. he might seem off putting but once you get to know him hes like a caring dad" everyone in the call hangs up as you put your phone away. eveyone stares at you, shocked. "Your apart of the avengers?! love the avengers, the earths mightiest heros!" ally screams and jumps around. you smile. "what are the avengers?" marty asks "only the top best superheros combined to form a team, to protect earth!" ally screams out more, you giggle. "i should have realized that y/n was one of them, seeing that they have the same name and also looks just like one of the most powerfully and popular avenger there is!"

lets just say after that no one messed with you again, everyone kinda feared you. after another week, the gigantor was finally destroyed and you were able to go home. you were packing your bags when gaff walked in. "it was an honor working besides you Y/N." "you to gaff, you know for you being 100 year old robot you can still pack a punch." you and gaff walked ouside to see everyone was waiting for your plane to get here.

"i hope we can work together again soon y/n" everyone says "i hope so to" your plane lands, the door opens and you see bucky and tony "bucky!" you run towards him and gave him a bear hug as bucky lifted you up and spun you and gently put you back down. "what no hug for me" tony pouts as you hug him to.

"goodbye everyone, it was nice meeting you all" you wave as the door closes.