protoman x reader

Sorry if I get anything wrong and if the ending seems rushed

Remember
Always love yourself
Never forget that

Y/n= your name
_______________________________________

You were walking home from work they decided to keep you late today and its raining. As you were walking home you look into a alleyway and see a damaged red robot with a yellowish orange scarf, 'hmm haven't I see this robot on the news before what's his name again?...Oh yeah protoman', you started to feel kinda really bad because he has a giant whole in the center of his chest and so you decide to take him to your home but how?

Attempt one:

You try to put him over your shoulder to carry him but you almost dropped him as you started to walk 'geez he's really heavy' you thought

5 minutes later of thinking of another plan

Attempt two:

You try to drag him as quickly and quietly as possible and with it working you just drag him to your home of course people are starting at you but you home isn't that far away just a couple of blocks.

~Time skip of when you arrive home~

You finally got home and put protoman on the couch for now so you can fix him but before that you have to put everything away and feed your cats. Once you are done with putting stuff away and feeding your cats you walked over to protoman with some tools and wires, so you can fix him, you start to take off his chest piece and his helmet and place them next to you, then you start to fix him as best as you can with the tools you got. After you were done fixing him you took his chest piece and his helmet and started to fix and wash them and then let them dry.

After the helmet and chest piece are dry you put them back on him and you check the time and it's one in the morning so you go get changed and head to bed.

~4 hours later~
You woke up to a loud THUD so you run out of your bedroom into the hallway to see protoman on the floor with one of your cats on top of him meowing
"Are you ok there?" You said
"Yeah I'm ok can you get this creature off of me?" Protoman said
"Yeah hold on one second" you said
You walk over to him and pick up your cat and moved him to the side of you.
"My name is y/n now come on let's get you up" you said as you extend you hand for him to grab
"Thanks y/n for fixing me" he said and grabbed your hand
You pulled him up so he's standing
Then your cats start to surround you two and meow for food
"Hold on for one second I have to feed my cats. You can go sit on the couch if you like." you said
"Ok" he said
You feed your cats and walk over to protoman and sit next to him.
You and protoman talked for hours then you both decided to put a movie on and you started to get tired so you layed your head on his shoulder he did tense up for a second but calmed down he he saw it was you and but before you fell asleep he kissed the top of your head then took off his helmet and layed his head on yours, the both of you fell asleep.