sonic movie x eon kid

idk what im doing but were doing it

you were friends and coworkers with donut lord as sonic liked to call him, you started calling him that to soon after sonic told you the reason why he called him that. you met sonic and his small group of friends, knuckles and tail a few years ago. you had just moved into town when egg man took the town over and built his giant robot using the master emerald. you and donut lord saved sonic from getting stomped on by said robot. what a way to meet someone. now you would often go over there to baby sit them, you adopted them as your kids along with donut lord, they were still children after all and just to adorable to resist. he would sometimes pay you in food for baby sitting the children as he called them, it was cute when you and donut lord adopted them as your own, they were so happy, sonic started to cry, that was a good day. that was over 2 years ago, now you live with them as you were kicked out of your apartment for having "pets" you weren't going to tell them sonic and the others were visiting you that weekend.

one day, you, sonic, knuckles and tails were sitting on the couch watching some Netflix. bored out of your minds, watching some animal planet show tails picked, you were starting to doze off when all of a sudden a portal opened up behind you. sonic and knuckles were the first to rush up to it and inspected it, trying to figure out where it leads to without stepping into it, that was the mistake they made last time. you stood next to them as tails sat behind you, until it sucked everyone in.  Screaming was all you heard, you saw rainbows rushing past you until you hit sold ground, hitting your head on impacted, you were dizzy, couldn't even see straight. you looked over to sonic and the others to see they were passed out, you tried to reach for them until you saw a black shadow walking towards as you pass out yourself.

"what are they?" a young female voice asks "were not sure actually. every time i try to find out it overloads the system, but i do know the blue ones and the red ones heart beats are really fast, my monitors can't even track them" you hear foot steps then the door opens and someone walks out. you slowly open your eyes and look around. you see a young girl and boy with a metal arm, there was a red and white robot in the corner "who are you? where are we?" you grown out "oh your awake! let me go get the doctor, don't move!" the young girl says as she runs out, you sit up and look over to the boy and the robot. a few minutes later she comes back with a man in a lab coat. "are you feeling ok? anything hurt?" he walked over to you, tried to touch you but you pulled your arm back and flinched. "sorry, but back on my world there is a doctor who tries to kill us every waking moment, my friends mainly since they aren't from my world either." you say as you look away from the doctor towards sonic and the others. you put your hand on knuckles head who was closest to you "its ok." the doctor says as he backs up a little bit. you saw her open her mouth to ask something "if your wondering, they are my children, i adopted them.." you say as you look to ally. "but what did you mean by your world-" he boy was asking something until knuckles grunts making you turn your attention back to him as he slowly opens his violet eyes. "y/n? Where are we?" knuckles says in a deep voice as he stares into your eyes, you turn and look at the kids and the robot, the doctor passed out on the floor when ever he heard knuckles speak. "i never got your names yet" you asked "Oh thats right! my name is ally, this is marty and the robot behind us is gaff. what's yours?" "My name is y/n, this is knuckles, sonic and tails" you point to everyone as you said there name. "Its nice to meet you y/n" marty and ally say at the same time. "Its nice to meet yall to" you and knuckles say at the same time.

you giggle for a moment, "well thank you guys for taking care of us but we must be getting home." sonic says as he stands up abruptly scaring almost everyone in that room by how fast he is. "yea" you whisper "but how though?" marty asks "with this of course!" sonic brings out a ring. they looked so confused until he threw it and a portal opened "come on evryone move it through the portal we dont have all day!" sonic rushed "It was nice meeting you.! i hope we meet again!" you say before the portal closes

i dont know how to end this!!! lol i hope yall like it, i tried lol