Eon kid gaff x neko reader

Idk why I'm making this but i felt like it and here we are. This is go bad. Enjoy lol
_______________________________________

You are a neko. You have f/c ears and tail. It is currently noon, you are sitting on an edge of a cliff, looking at the light blue sky. You close your eyes and smell the air, calming you down, then you hear screaming below you. You open your eyes as you look down to see 2 kids a girl and marty? He is a friend of your you haven't seen him in a few days. As you look across from them you see a robot in front of them, Steeljaw, he was very well known, almost everyone knew him, the best out of the best.

He pointed his gun at marty as he forced the girl into his car. You jumped off the cliff and tackled steeljaw to the ground, knocking the gun out of his hand. Steeljaw punched your side as you flew off of him, sending you in the direction of marty as you land on your feet in front of him. Then he grabs his gun and shoots you in your leg.
"Y/n!!" Marty yells in concern as he runs to you as you kneel down and hold your leg in pain
"This doesn't concern you kitty! Now get out of my way!!"

He fires another shot at you and marty but it never hit either of you as a white and red robot blocked it with his sword.
"Who sent you?" The white and red robot asks
"I should be asking you the same thing. Are you here to get the ransom to? Let's make a deal" steeljaw says
"I dont make deals with criminals" the white and red robot says

You turned to marty as you as you hug him
"Are you ok?" You say as you look over his form to see if he had any visible injuries.
"Am I ok?! Are you ok you've been shot?!" Marty yells out
You look up to see the white and red robot is staring at you and your bleeding leg.
You hiss at him as he takes a step closer to you and marty.
"My name is gaff, I will not hurt you. I am martys guardian." he says as he points to marty.
"It is not safe here we must go now" gaff says
"But what about ally?! She needs my help" marty says
"Neither of you can do anything in your states right now" gaff says as he hits martys presser points putting him to sleep instantly. He picks you and marty up carefully as he starts to run away from the threat.

After a few hours of running and jumping gaff found a cave to rest in.
He set marty down first then he sat you down against the wall. He kneels down in front of you as he inspects the wound on your leg as gently as he can. You hiss then whimper out in pain as he accidentally brushes over the spot where steeljaw punched you.

"Sorry" he whispered to you
"I-it's fine" you say in pain
"I respect your bravery for protecting master marty. Thank you for doing so" gaff says
"I will always protect marty with my life...he was the first friend I've ever had. The others were to scared of me to even approach me" you say as your ears go against your head.
He hums out
He gets up and sits on a rock as he looks over to Marty.

You turn into your cat form. You have f/c fur with a f/d (favorite design) in your fur. You walk over to him and jump into his lap, Startling him at first as he looks down at you in curiosity.
He looks back to the spot where you once were then back to you. He starts to pet your head, as you snuggle deeper into him as you slowly fall asleep.

When you open your eyes and wake up fully you notice you are in your human form, so you sit up and stretch out your arms. You look down to see gaff is under you as you straddle him. You squeak out in surprise as you jump off of him.
"I-im so sorry!!" You apologize to gaff as you look away I'm embarrassment.
"It is fine" gaff says as he sits up. "We will leave at sun rise, we still have a few hours" gaff says
"Ok" you say. After a few minutes of sitting around and talking to echother you scoot closer to him as you lay your head on his shoulder/chest as you hug him. He wrap his arm and cape around you pulling you closer to him.