Cybuster x Ermac's sister reader

I dont really know but my imagination is running wild today! This will be so bad lol. I hope yall like this!!
_______________________________________

You are Ermac's sister, created down in the flesh pits (is that correct?) along with him. Kotal Kahn was now the Kahn of Outworld as you and your brother are his second in commands. Making it, no, trying to make it a peaceful land. It was your turn to fight in the tournament against earth realm but then a white portal black hole opens in front of you engulfing you in and your brother, ermac in a matter of seconds, closing shortly behind the both of you sending you both to a new world.

You and ermac woke up in some kind of forest, with dense fog all around, you can barely see 10 feet in front of you. The both of you start to walk in a single direction in hopes on finding a way out of this forest. Many hours have past as you both are still walking and sometimes levitate here and there to find a way out of this forest to only to find a giant white robot creature thing sitting there about 30 feet in front of you both, leaning on to the rocks and trees behind it.

"What is that thing?" You ask as you looked towards ermac.
"We do not know y/n" Ermac says as he looks back to you

You and ermac look back to the giant robot as you hear it move its head to the side, then you both see a woman with whiteish gray hair and a man with light blueish white hair. They almost stumble out of the robots chest close to falling out onto the ground but they regained there balance as the woman pointed some type of gun at the man as she is holding a 9 year old girl with orange hair hostage with it making the man stand down.

"We must interpret this ermac. If we dont the woman might hurt or even kill them. She has a evil presence surrounding her....She is not human...." you say as you levitate off the ground as f/c orb spirits swirl around you
"We know, we can sence the evil as well y/n. Let's go" Ermac says as he levitate off the ground as well as green orb spirits swirl around him.

You and Ermac levitate over to the giant robot but you get in front of the woman who is holding the gun while Ermac goes behind her as she is distracted by you floating in front of her.
"Who are you?! What are you?!" The woman asks as she looks disgusted at you

"Our name is y/n. We have over 1000s of souls inside of us but we are one. Now who are you?"
"My name is (cant remember her name). I am the commander of DC." She says proudly
"We dont care about your status" Ermac says as he grabs her with his power and lift her up holding her there in the air.
"Let me go you demonic creatures!" The woman yells out

"Are you two ok?" You ask as the girl runs over to the man hugging him
"We are fine thanks to the both of you. Thank you for saving us. Oh, my name is Masaki and this is Sayuri" Masaki says as he gestures to the young girl
"It's nice to meet you both. Our name is y/n" you say as you point to yourself then to Ermac "and this is Ermac he is our brother"
"It is nice to meet the both of you as well" Masaki and Sayuri say at the same time.

Part 2?