predator x reader lemon

I haven't done one in a while. I will try to make it good. Sorry if this is bad
_______________________________________

You sat on your bed bored out of your mind and also hungry for some food, so you got up and walked down stairs to the kitchen to see your mate with his only his loincloth on as he is all sweaty from his training. You watched the sweat go down his towned body making you wet and wanting him to take you right then and there.

He turned around and looked at you as he slowly walked over to you as if you were his pray. He pushed up against the wall and brought down his face next to your neck, slowly breathing onto it making you shiver getting more wet.
"Predator~" You moan out as he starts to grind up against you.
He backed up a bit and looked down to you as he starts to take off your shirt and pants leaving you in your undergarments. He takes off your underwear as you take off your bra.
He stands up and looks over your body taking in every curve. He put his hands over your breast then started to massage them as he licked the hardened buds as you moan his name.

He brings his face closer to yours as you lean in you kiss his tusks, your hands traveled down his chest to his loincloth. Once you took it off you threw it off to the said. He takes his hands off your breast and grab your wrists and pulls them above your head holding them there with one of his hands.
His other hand travels down your body to your entrance as he slides a finger into your entrance making you moan and whimper. He added another finger and then another as he went faster and faster making you moan louder as you arch your back in pleasure.

"Predator~!!" You moan out his name as you climax. He takes his fingers out then he grabs your hips as he slides his dick into you making you moan in pain and pleasure by how big he was.
As he sat there for a few seconds for you to adjust to his size you bucked your hips to his as you moan out. He started to pump in and out of you slowly at first then he got harder and faster as time progressed, hitting every pleasurable spot you had making you climax over and over. He pushed his dick as deep as he could into you as he roared out and then he climaxed inside of you sending his seed into your womb. He pulled out of you once ever bit of his seed on inside of you.

He picked you up bridal style and walked over to your bedroom laying you down then he layed down next to you as he layed you onto of him as you both slowly drifted off to sleep.