lauphing jack x reader

Sorry if anything is wrong or messed up and sorry it's short.

Remember
Always love yourself
Never forget that
_______________________________________

You were walking into Lj's tent so you can see him, it has been a couple of days since you seen him and you wanted to see what he was up to. He is also your boyfriend so you care and love him.
"Lj?! What are you doing? How did this happen?" You said
You saw Lj tangled in rope upside down and his head was close to the floor but was still off the ground.
"Oh hi y/n, I'm just hanging out" Lj said
"Omg" you whispered to yourself.
You walked over to him so you can help him get untangled and free him from the ropes, as you were trying to get him untangled he started to tickle you and so you fell to the ground laughing trying to stop him from tickling you, he got himself untangled and stood up, he grabbed you and pulled you closer to him into a hug.
"You did this just to tickle me and hu-"
He interrupted you by kissing you, it shocked you but you didn't have time to kiss him back because he broke off the kiss and ran off somewhere laughing, you just stood there still kinda shocked of what just happened and a little excited but also thinking about the kiss well the reason was because that was your first kiss.