pyramid head x werewolf reader

I'm sorry this is bad I started this months ago and forgot about it I tryed to finish it.
_______________________________________

You were running through the forest as fast as you can, as you were in your human form with your ears and tail out, you are trying to get away from the humans and hunters chasing after you. Since you are a werewolf they fear you, fear that you will kill them and there loved ones, fear that you will destroy the world. As so you are not like what they say you are, you are a kind soul that did nothing wrong but the last time you tried to tell them that they shot at you not listening to you a word you have to say.

As you keep running you see a sign that says 'welcome to silent hill' with dense fog, as you run into dense fog making you run onto the street. As you follow the street to the city the humans get closer to you as you stop in the middle of the city amazed.

"There she is!" The humans yell out
As a loud siren goes off making you cover your ears. As you look up you see the ash form into creature's. Once the siren slowly starts to stop you uncover your ears and run in the closet building to get away from the humans and ash monster's.

The building you entered looked like it was once a hospital. As you look around the building, walking into different rooms you start to hear a loud scraping noise like nails on a chock board. As it got louder and closer you had to cover your ears as it was to Loud. You found a hidding place behind some rubble from the sealing that fell. When the noise stopped you looked up to see a tall muscular man wearing a pyramid on there head with no shirt... you got distracted by his muscles and didn't notice he was caring a giant sword until he knocked you out with it.

Pyramid head pov.

"Protect her...dont let the humans get to her...she is special" a female voice told him.
He picked you up throwing you over his shoulder with his hand on your lower back holding you steady as he walked. As he was walking threw the hallways to get out of the hospital and over to hotel.

POV. Back to you

As you open your eyes you look around to see total darkness, you tried to get up to see better and try to find a escape but something was holding you down you look over your shoulder to see pyramid head's arm is draped over you, holding you down as he scoots you closer to him. Snuggling closely to your back. His breath tickled the back of your neck as you tried to hold in your giggles as to not wake him up.

After a few minutes of you laying on the bed, getting closer to pyramid head once you started to get cold. You started to fall back to sleep.

(Should I make a part 2?)