pyramid head x werewolf reader pt.2

Sorry this is bad
_______________________________________

You started to slowly wake up again from the best sleep you've had in years. As you open your eyes you see a toned chest in front of you, slowly rising and falling as he slowly breathes. You look up expecting to see his pyramid helmet but saw his face  "He must have took off his helmet while I was asleep...He looks so peaceful. He Is also quite handsome if I do say so myself... his hands are so big I wonder-" you said as you shook your head as your ears layed against your head from embarrassment.
"No get thoughs thoughts out of your head. You dirty woman" you said to yourself

You failed to notice that pyramid head was looking at you laughing quietly as to not startle you out of your trance.
"So you think my face is handsome" pyramid head said
You jumped off the bed and on to the floor startled from his sudden voice.
He sat up as his hand gently grabbed yours and pulled you onto his lap.
"H-hey what are you doing?" You yelped in surprise.
He started to softly and calmly pet your head
"Calm down in not going to hurt you" he says in his deep and sexy voice. (not sorry)
You started to relax onto him, you layed your head on his chest and your arms go around his waist to his back, hugging him as you get comfortable in his lap. He started to pet your head again. You didn't notice his other hand go down to your tail until you felt him grab it, you jumped and squeaked scaring him in the process so he let go of your tale.

You buried your face in his neck, hiding your face from him. He chuckled a bit then went back to petting your head.
"Im sorry, I didn't realize your tail was so sensitive"
"It's fine... " you say
He lays you back down on to the bed as he stands up and grabs his helmet
"I will go find food for you. I will be back in a few hours" he says as he puts on his helmet.
"Ok...please be careful" you say
He only grunted out a response as he walked out of the door with his giant sword? Knife thing.
You soon fell back to sleep waiting for him to return.

Pyramid head POV

I was out for about 5 or 6 hours and all I could find was old fruits which I didn't grab they were to old to eat and a few can goods along with 3 water bottles.
As I made my way back to the room where the werewolf girl stayed.. 'I should really learn her name.' Pyramid head thought

Once he made it back he saw she was asleep curled into a ball, slightly snoring. He chuckled as he placed his knife leaning up against the wall. He went over to the table next to the bed and placed the goods on it. He took off his helmet and placed it on the ground next to the table. He slipped onto the bed under the blankets as he moved his arm over your waist, pulling you closer to him as he snuggled closer to you, falling into a deep sleep.