chapter 1

"it's ok Draco, do it" i said.
"No i love you, i can't" he said with shaky voice.

*let's go back a year earlier*

I was in my room getting ready because we were going to have a dinner with the Malfoy family.

I was wearing a simple black dress that came up to my knees  and my docs with my hair down.

When I went downstairs i saw Narcissa wearing a long black dress and Draco and Lucius were wearing black suits.

My family and the Malfoy family are very close, i've known Draco since i was very young.
Me and Draco weren't even friends we hardly ever talked and the times we did, it would and up in a fight.

I greeted everyone giving Narcissa and Lucius a hug and a hello to Draco.

I love being around Narcissa she's a beautiful and caring woman but, I never understood why she married Lucius he was the opposite of her, rude and emotionless.
But i have to admit he's very handsome and Draco really looks like him, same blonde almost white hair, gray eyes, very pale skin and the same smile.

We all sat at the table and started to talk after a few minutes Mrs malfoy said "So y/n how did your summer go, are you ready for school? i heard you are very interested in potions"

I smiled at her and i said "oh it was really good and yes I have an interest in potions, i think it's a very fascinating yet hard  subject" she smiled and nodded.

After dinner i was starting to go upstairs in my room when Blaise and Draco stopped me, and Blaise said "so y/n we were wondering if you could help us with our homework" .

I looked at them unsure if i should help them but since also draco needed help i have to help them because I can't say no to him or he'll tell his father.

After a few seconds of thinking i said "sure but let's go to my room cause i'm not going in  your dirty ass room" Blaise smiled while sulking and Draco just laughed while following me.

Me and Draco went in my room while blaise went to get his books, when he came back i asked them  "in wich subject do you need help"

They looked at each other and they both said "potions and herbology".

I looked at draco with a confused face "aren't you good at potions Malfoy?".

He looked at me and said "mind your own business plus I'm not as good as you".

"No need to be rude" i said and started to help them.

After a little bit we were done so we decided to join our parents downstairs.

We saw that they were talking, it was a very serious conversation so we started to eavesdrop but at the same time, they all stood up, and called us downstairs, we looked at each other and acted like nothing happened.

They all started to leave i said goodbye to everyone and hugged Narcissa and for the first time ever Draco hugged me i was a little shocked because this never happened plus we almost hated each other, but i just shrugged it off thinking he just did it accidentally.