chapter 2

*time skip*

Today was the day we were going back to Hogwarts i was super excited to see my best friend Cedric, i missed him so much.(pretend his not dead in this ff).

I decided to wear my normal clothes I'll change into my robe once we arrive at Hogwarts. I wore black baggy jeans and a floral top with a cardigan on top and two messy braids.

Me and my brother were saying goodbye to our mother, our father never cared to come and say goodbye.

We gave her a hug, i could see my mum was sad to let us go even tho it's been 6 years, she still gets sad at letting us go.

The second we got on the train Blaise went to his friends and i joined Cedric.
I was searching for the compartment were Cedric was when i accidentally bumped into someone.

It was Theodore Nott "sorry" he said but when i was about to reply "oh hello there Zabini" he said  with a smirk i just gave him an awkward smile "hi Nott, see you later" i smiled again and left.

After a few seconds of looking i saw Cedric, i noticed he was wearing baggy jeans and a hoodie on top.

i hugged him and he returned the hug. I sat down next to him and we started to talk about our summer and how we missed each other.

I always saw him as a brother, he was always there when i needed him we never had feelings for each other( our relationship was Platonic with the capital p.)

"So Cedric how's it going with Cho?" I said wiggling my eyebrows "amazing, we talked a lot this summer".

"ahh I'm so jealous of your relationship y'all are so cute together" i said and he gave me a proud look.

After about an hour of talking his girlfriend Cho came in, i greeted her with a smile and gave Cedric a smirk when they left the compartment.

I started to get bored since Cedric left so i started to read a book i was so focused that i didn't notice Theo coming in.

"hey y/n what are you reading" i looked up at him closing my book.

"oh directly with the first name" i gave him a smirk and he just laughed a little.

"well yeah we've known each other for so long i think we can use our first names"

"being my brothers friend doesn't automatically make you my  friend too" i said and he smiled

"another reason to get to know each other, right?" I just smiled looking outside.

"So how was your summer y/n?"

"Magical a lil boring, and yours?"

"Boring" he said.

We started to talk and we became pretty good friends, he was nice and funny but a little bit too flirty but i didn't mind that.

We were about to arrive when Cedric came in "hey y/n you should change we're almost there" he said leaving with his bag, i don't think he noticed Theo sitting in front of me he looked like he was in a hurry.

I stood up and grabbed my bag "don't you want to change?" He stood up and said "yeah I'm going, see you later" he winked at me while leaving.

When we got off me and Cedric started to go in the great hall when Hermione came and hugged me, even tho it scared the living shit out of me i returned the hug "mione dear you scared me" i said laughing.

"oh shut up" she said slapping my shoulder a little.

Me, Hermione, Ron, Harry and Cedric started to walk to the great hall talking about random stuff.

As usual the first year kids were sorted in their houses and we had dinner and then Dumbledore sent us to our dorms.

The first night at Hogwarts is always the best 'cause we get to talk about our summers and have fun.