chapter 20

I suddenly woke up in my bed with an awful headache.

I looked at the time it was 6:34 am

I don't remember anything from last night i just remember talking to Theo about Draco.

I turned my head around and saw draco sleeping next to me.

I took a sigh of relief knowing that Draco took me home.

"Draco wake uuup" i said laying next to him and putting my arm on his chest and my leg on his legs.

"It's too early" he said with his eyes closed.

"Come on wake up breakfast is at 8:00 and my mom will kill us if we come late" i said getting up and going to have a shower.

When i came out of the shower Draco was awake.

"What took you so long" he said with his sleepy voice.

"Get up love" i said putting my clothes on.

"What happened last night?" I suddenly asked him.

"Well you got super drunk with Theo and you two were talking in gibberish, you were too drunk so i took you and Theo at home"  he said looking at me from the mirror.

"Thank you draco, really you took care of us" i said turning around.

"But now put some clothes on" i said putting my hand on his chest.

"Well i don't have any clothes since I'M NOT AT MY HOUSE" he said loudly.

"I'll get you something from my brothers room" I said leaving the room.

I knocked on my brother's door, i heard a girls voice telling me to come in.

"Oh sorry guys, i just needed a pair of clothes for Draco" i said going through Blaise's closet.

"Don't worry we were just getting up" pansy said smiling at me lazily.

"Breakfast is ready you should come downstairs" i said leaving the room.

When we were both ready we went to have breakfast.

"Good morning" my mom said super loudly that made my brain bleed.

We both said good morning and had breakfast.

After breakfast we were just sitting in the living room it was pretty obvious that i was hangover.

"What do you want to do today?" Draco asked me coldly.

"Wanna go to Hogsmeade?" I asked him with the same cold tone.

"Sure, why not" he said not even looking at me.

While i was waiting for draco to come downstairs i was looking at my ring.

I didn't notice the details yesterday, the pearl on top was beautiful as always it Had a blueish pearl on top and on the side it had some diamonds.

It looked old-fashioned.

"What are you thinking about? " Draco asked me.

"How do I tell the trio that I'm getting married" i asked him.

"Be sincere and tell them the truth" he said making eye contact.

"I would but the problem is I'm marrying YOU, they will hate me" i said laughing slightly.

"Diggory didn't mind you marrying me, why would they?" He said looking at the wall.

"Cedric is not like them, he's more reasonable and tries to understand our situation but they wouldn't even listen to me, and i don't want to loose them" i said trying to hold my tears.

"Why do you even need that mudblood and blood traitor as a friend" he said rolling his eyes.

I was flabbergasted hearing what he said.

"What the fuck Draco" i said sitting on the sofa.

"Whatever" he mumbled.

"They're my friends and if you want to marry me just know that you have to except them too" i said staring at him.

"We're only getting married just because the dark lord wants it" he said annoyingly.

"WHAT?!" i almost yelled

"You know that you were talking about this with  Theo yesterday at the party, don't act dumb" he said rolling his eyes.

"What happened to "i want this i want you" how can you say this, how can you change in just a few hours" i said shocked.

" I'm just telling the truth" he said now looking at me.

" I don't want your truth, and your right, we're getting married just because he wants it, so when he'll be gone we'll take different paths" i said coldly.

He just scoffed.

"Why did i even agree to this" i said getting up to go in my room.

I closed my rooms door and sat on my bed.

I looked at the ring, we literally got engaged yesterday and today we're fighting.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

How am I supposed to marry him when he doesn't even care about me.

Everyone was right that he was just too toxic too be in a relationship with.

After a few hours of staying in my room i decided to go outside for some fresh air.

I saw Draco sitting on the bench so i decided to join him.

"Hey..." I said gently.

He just hummed.

"Listen I'm sorry for what i said i got carried away because i was mad at you" i said as calmly as possible.

"I'm the that should be sorry not you, j was mad at you for something stupid" he said looking at me.

"Why were you mad at me?" I asked curiously.

"I was jealous of Theo, i liked you for so long and seeing you with him made me mad, because i know that you would never be like this with me" he said taking a long breath.

"What do you mean" i asked confused.

"You are calm with him, you're always so open with him you are at ease with him, you'd never be able to be like this with me" he said looking away

"Draco i am at ease with you I'm very happy with and i want be with you, i love so much. " i said smiling at him.

" I love you too Mrs Malfoy"