chapter 22

Was*time skip*

1 week has passed since school started again.

I was going to the great hall alone this time 'cause Cedric was already with Cho, so I decided to sit with the trio.

"Hey guys," I said sitting down next to Hermione.

"Hey babes," Hermione said smiling at me.

"Hi," Ron and Harry said.

While we were talking I looked up over at the Slytherin table where  I saw Draco looking at me.

He had a smirk on his face, so I smirked back at him.

"What are you looking at?" Harry said turning around.

"Oh nothing," I said laughing anxiously.

"Y/n can we talk? " Hermione said all of a sudden.

At that moment my heart sunk.

"Yeah sure," I said leaving with Her, she took me outside the great hall.

"How's it going with you and Draco?" She asked me with a serious face.

"The same as before, nothing new we practically hate each other," I said scoffing.

"Don't lie to me y/n I know there's more between you two" she said insisting.

"Fine, I and Draco like each other a lot and we've been dating since we found out we'll be getting married," I said looking down.

"You should have told us before," she said holding my hand.

"I know, but promise me you won't tell Harry and Ron because Draco would kill me if they find out," I said hoping she'll say yes.

"Alright, just know that you're lucky," she said chuckling.

We got back to our seats like nothing happened.

"What did y'all talk about," Ron asked shoving his face with food.

"Oh nothing just girls' stuff," Hermione said winking at me.

Since we were getting late we started to go to class.

Our first lesson today was potions, one of the only times I get to talk to Draco.

As usual, I and Hermione sat together, and Ron with Harry, but this time Theo and Draco sat right behind us.

Thank God I don't have to hide the fact I and Theo are friends or I would go crazy.

I turned around "what the hell are you doing," I said to both of them.

"We sat behind you so we can talk more," Theo said.

"Not a good idea if you're trying to hide your relationship," Hermione said turning around.

Draco looked shocked I could see him say  ' what the fuck'.

"Yeah she knows don't worry we can talk here," I said to Draco with a smile.

he smiled back while looking down trying to hide it.

After Slughorn came in we started to make a potion, this time Slughorn decided to make the pairs for us, and I got paired up with Draco, call me lucky.

"I missed you a lot" Draco whispered.

" I missed you too" I whispered back at him while adding some things to the potion.

"I miss your kisses", he whispered with a smirk.

"Sadly you can't kiss me," I said with a grin.

"You're such bitch" he said with a smile.

I laughed at his comment a little too loudly 'cause both Ron and Harry turned around to look at us.

"Yo lovebirds wanna meet at the room of requirements tonight at 8:00 pm," Theo asked us with a smirk.

"Sure," I said turning to Draco.

"Alright," he said lazily.

After the lessons me and Cedric we're in the Hufflepuff common room it was 7:40.

"Shit I'll see you later," I said standing up.

"Where are you going it's past the curfew," he said also getting up.

"I have to meet up with Drac, o," I said running to my room.

I just wore shorts with a hoodie and my Converse.

While I was walking in the corridors someone suddenly touched me.

It was Theo.

"Shit Theo you need to stop scaring me, you always do that," I said slapping his arm.

"I have too much fun to stop," he said laughing his ass off.

"Come on lets the others are probably already waiting" he added.

When we entered the room I saw Draco, Pansy, and Blaise.

Draco looked at me and instantly hugged me and kissed me, I missed his hugs and kisses.
Even tho we weren't the best couple in the world we genuinely loved each other.

"It's sad being the only single in your group," Theo said clearing his throat.

"Do you want me to find you a girl?" Draco asked Theo.

"Yeah sure like those who are always trying to kiss, yeah no, Theo said with a disgusted face.

"I called you here because I managed to get some wee,d,", he said taking some stuff out of his pocket.

"Oh I needed this right now," I said taking one from Theo.

"Is this a good idea?" Pansy asked worriedly.

"Who cares it's our last year here I want to e it to the fullest aid smoking (YK Draco doesn't go to school the 7th year, yeah that's the same thing for you, Draco and Theo).

This time even Draco smoked, after an hour or something everyone was super high except for Draco.

"I think we should go since it's getting pretty late," I said while laying down next to draco.

"I'll take you to your dorm," Draco said getting up and helping me get up.

As we were walking Draco said "isn't it strange, this is our last year" he said laughing.

"I'll miss it so much, it's practically our home," I said sadly.

"In a few years we'll be living together in a beautiful home, with little Malfoy's running around," he said while smiling.

"Our family".