chapter 18

*time skip*

Today was the day.

I just woke up and i didn't want to get out of bed.

I didn't want to marry Draco as much i wanted too a week ago.

I loved him, of course, i did but it didn't feel real.

Everything felt so rushed.

I just found out i was going to marry Draco a few days ago and we're probably going to be married this summer, other girls would die to take my place.

We are too young for this.

I just shaked away my thoughts and decided to have a shower to freshen up.

When i came in my room i saw pansy and Theo sitting on my bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled holding tightly my towel.

"Oh hi y/n" pansy said smirking and raising her eyebrows.

"As much as i would love to give you two a hug you need to get out" i said smiling and pointing at the door.

"Oh yeah sorry we didn't know you were going to come out with just a towel" Theo said while they both left.

When i got dressed i called them in.

"I missed you guys so much" i said first hugging pansy and then Theo.

"I missed you too" pansy said sitting on my bed.

"We have so much to catch up" Theo said smiling.

'of course you do" i said annoyingly.

"You didn't even owl me back" i said angrily.

"I know i know but i thought we should directly meet up and talk face to face." He said scratching his head.

"Thank God you're not dead yet" i said jokingly.

"In fact I am thanking him and Pansy, if it wasn't for her i wouldn't be here right now" he said apologetically and truthfully.

"What would I do without Pansy" i said sitting next to her and smiling widely.

"Thank you thank you" she said looking at us.

"So changing the topic are you ready for today?" she asked shaking her shoulders.

"Yeah i think" i said looking lost.

"What do you mean 'i think'?" Theo asked.

"I don't know, everything feels so rushed i didn't have time to process it and I'm already engaged, how am I going to tell the trio that I'm marrying a death eater and my best friend is one of them too" i said laying down.

"Tell them the truth but not he the part of the death eaters" pansy said laughing and stroking my hair.

"I will, this is so much stuff to think about, plus i need to get ready too 'cause i wanna look fabulous for today" i said getting up.

"YESS THAT'S MY GIRL" Theo cheered for me.

"Thank you thank you" i said bowing.

"But first. Let's have breakfast then we'll get ready together" i said.

"I brought my dress and make-up with me just for this" pansy said ruffling my semi wet hair.

"Let's gooo" i said leaving my room.

"Wait" i said stopping while leaving my room.

"What?" They both asked.

"I can't go like this downstairs your parents are probably there." I said looking at them.

"Oh yeah we forgot to tell you that" Theo said scratching the back of his head.

We got back In my room and i started to decided what should I wear.

"Do you think a skirt and a shirt is fine?" I asked them.

"i think it's perfect since it's your engagement day anyway" she said.

"Alright I'll be back in a minute." I said.

I decide to wear a white and green checkered skirt with a white crop top a cardigan and my Converse with some white longish socks.

I usually neve wear these type of clothes at home since everyone wears black but i decide to let it go today since even pansy was wearing something light colored.

"Is this too much?" I asked.

"No y/n you look perfect" Theo said.

When we arrived downstairs i saw Theo's parents, Pansy's parents and mine sitting all together.

As i greeted everyone Pansy's mom said:

"Oh you must be y/n" she said holding my hand.

"Yes I'm y/n" i said smiling widely.

"You're such a beautiful girl Draco should be grateful to have a wife this beautiful" she said laughing.

"Oh thank you so much" i said laughing back while she sat down.

After a few minutes we decided to go in the kitchen since none of us had breakfast.

"Your mom is so sweet" i said to pansy while putting some butter on my toast.

"Yeah she is" she said smiling.

As we were eating i was starting to get even more nervous but talking with Theo and Pansy definitely calmed me down.

I should be getting ready right now.

The party starts at 4 pm it's currently 11 pm.

"Oh y/n, dear start getting ready you'll take a lot of time" my mother said entering the kitchen.

"Yeah we'll go now" i said washing my hands.

"Do you need some help we can help you." my mother asked.

"Oh no don't worry Pansy can help me" i said while giving her a hug.

"I love you so much dear, I'm proud of you" she whispered.

The three of us went upstairs.