chapter 8

*next morning*

Since it was a Saturday i decide to sleep in but not too late since i didn't want to miss breakfast.

I woke up got dressed with a sweatshirt and some pants and my hair in a messy braid.

I entered the great hall there were only a few students.

I sat next to the trio since they were already up.

"Hey guys" i said putting a toast on my plate "hiii" they all said.
"Are you free today?we can go to Hogsmeade" i asked while  eating.

"No today we're doing something else Sorry" Hermione said giving me a sorry look.

"Oh, alright I'll ask someone else, see you you later bye"i said getting up.

"Bye" they all said at the same time

Since non of my friends were up decided to go to the library.

I  chose a muggle book about a vampire named Dracula.

As i was reading someone sat next to me  "hello hello" Theo said.

"Oh you woke up, finally" i said closing my book loudly.

"I'm so sorry ma'am I'll wake up earlier next time" he said bowing sarcastically.

I slapped him with my book while laughing.

"Hey i was wondering if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade with me.  Cedric won't wake up until  12.00 and i have nothing to do" i said putting down my book.

"Sure why not" he said smiling.

"YESSS, I'll go change" i said getting up.

"Can I come with you I'm bored" he said pouting.

"Bruv" i said giving him a disgusted look.

"Plss I'm bored" he said giving me the puppy eyes.

"Fine, you can't enter the girls dorm anyways and don't give me that puppy eyes I'll smack you" i said laughing.

He scoffed at my comment.

As we were walking to the Hufflepuff common room we were talking about what we'll do at Hogsmeade.

"I want to go to honeydukes and then to three broomsticks." i said excitedly.

"I wanna go in the Shrieking Shack" Theo said raising his eyebrows to me.

"Hell nah" i said.

"Why not, it's not that scary. Are you scared y/n/n" he said teasingly.

"Of course not" i said sighing loudly.

"Ok so we'll go in there" he stated.

"Fine but now I'll go change" i said when we arrived at the door.

I tapped the barrel in the rhythm of "Helga Hufflepuff", because we didn't have a specific password.

I wore flared low waisted  jeans with a simple white t-shirt and cardigan on top and my high Converses, i decide to let my hair down with some clips.

While i was leaving the dorm i met Cedric. "Good morning ced, already up, I'm suprised" i said " good morning, where are you going?" He asked.

"Hogsmeade with Theo, do you want to come?" I asked smiling Brightly.

"Yeah but I'll catch up with y'all later" he said still half asleep.

"Alright, bye ced" i said smiling and giving him a hug.

"Bye y/n/n" he said and i left the common room

"Ok I'm ready" i said getting out.

"Damn y/n what took you so long" he asked annoyed.

"Sorry i was talking with Cedric" i said smiling at him apologetically.

"It's ok let's go" he said squiking.

I just laughed at the noise he made.

"Oh by the way ced said he'll join us later, is it ok?" I asked.

"Sure, oh and Draco, Blaise and pansy are coming with us is it fine?" He asked.

"Sure more company is better." I said smiling.

We stopped in front of the Slytherin common room waiting for them to come out.

They all came out i noticed that Blaise, draco and Theo were wearing almost the same thing, black jeans and black sweatshirt.

I smiled at Draco  and then Pansy said "you must be y/n draco talked me about you" she said giving me a warm smile when draco nudged her.

I laughed "yes I'm y/n you must be pansy" i sad smiling at her.

She was wearing a cute dark green skirt with a white shirt and a cardigan on top. She was beautiful.

"Let's go" Blaise said.

Me and pansy talked a lot on our way to Hogsmeade she was super nice i don't understand why draco said she was annoying.

When we arrived at Hogsmeade i asked "did y'all have breakfast?".

They all said no "so let's got to three broomsticks first." They all agreed.

"You sound like my mother y/n" theo said laughing.

"Oh shut up" i said slapping his shoulder.

As we were walking Draco pulled me back.

"Hi y/n" he said smiling.

"Hello draco" i said.

"You look beautiful today, i like your hair like this" he said.

"Really? I'll never do it like this then" i said laughing.

He laughed and nudged me.

"Yoyoyo don't take my bestie you always take all the girls, leave me at least her" Theo said making a disgusted face.

I laughed at his comment so i went next to him and linking (does this word even exist idk hahaha) my arm with his.

I looked at Draco who was sulking i just winked at him.