chapter 14

I got up and said to draco "we need to talk, but not here let's go at my house."

He just nodded.

I told Blaise to tell our parents where we were going so that they don't get worried.

We left the party and directly headed home without talking to each other.

As we arrived at home we sat in the living room in front of each other.

"What is your task Draco" i asked him without hesitation.

"I can't tell you" he said looking away.

"Please Draco" i said trying to stay calm.

"No" he spat.

"Why?" I said getting up angrily.

"I don't want too" he said in my same tone.

"Draco we are literally married" i said

"so being truthful is the bare minimum" i said pointing my finger at him.

"Being my future my wife doesn't mean you need to know everything" he said almost yelling.

"I do you're my husband i care for you and also for Theo so tell me what is your task" i said calming down

"NO I CAN.NOT." he said yelling.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD DRACO DO YOU EVEN TRUST ME" I asked him yelling.

"It's not about trust y/n it's about your safety" he said with a calm tone.

"Listen Draco you have to tell me the task, otherwise I'll get Theo to tell me, and i know you won't like that" i said sitting down and looking at him.

"FINE, i have to kill Dumbledore and make the other death eaters enter Hogwarts with the vanishing cabinet that is in the room of requirement " he spat.

"Are you happy now" he said with an annoyed tone.

I was looking at him with my eyes wide open.

"So Theo has to help you to kill Dumbledore" i said with a low tone almost whispering.

"Yeah and that's why I didn't want to tell you" he said still annoyed.

Half an hour has passed since our "fight" and we still haven't talked to each other.

And our parents weren't home yet.

I was in the kitchen and he was in the living room.

I decided to go and talk to him because giving each other a silent treatment isn't going to work.

"Hey" i said sitting down next him.

He just said "hmm" while holding his head.

"I'm sorry i shouldn't have yelled at you, i shouldn't have forced you to tell me your task and i understand if you don't want to talk to me. You probably were already stressed with everything else and i stressed you more" i said with my hands on my knees.

"It's ok it's my fault too i should have told you right when you asked, you're my wife after all" he said smiling.

"Thank you" i said smiling back.

After a few minutes of silence i said "wanna sleep here tonight?we don't know when they'll be home" i said nervously.

"Yeah" he said.

We went in my room and plopped on my bed.

"Do you want sleep with me or in the guest room? Oh no wait i already know the answer" i said laughing.

"Yoo i know I'm that type of guy but don't do me like that" he said getting up.

"Uhh don't get up" i said opening my arms for a hug while still laying down.

He hugged me.

We stayed like this for a little bit "we need to change" i said breaking the hug.

I got up.

"You can wear my brothers clothes y'all have the same size i think" i said leaving the room.

I came back with a pare of  freshly washed PJs.

"Here you go" i said smirking and lifting my brows.

"Oop right in front of me alright" i said when he started changing in front of me.

He laughed really loud because of my reaction.

I pulled out a pair of PJs with a tank top and shorts, they were mint green, i really didn't care because i was really tired.

When i turned around he was wearing the PJs it fit him perfectly.

"I'll go change I'll be here in a minute" i said taking off my heels.

"You know you can change in front of me, i don't mind" he said with a devilish smirk.

"If you say so" i said smirking and changing in front of him.

"Where are you going?" He said dropping his smirk.

"I have to take of my makeup" i said with a face like this ・_・.

Once i was done doing everything i layed on the bed next him.

"Finallyyyy it took you so long" he said pouting.

"You're such a baby" i said  cuddling
with him.

(⚠️mature content ahead⚠️)

I looked up at him and kissed him really deeply.

I was sitting on his lap, he was laying on the bed.

I kissed his jaw and then his neck.

"I'm on the top darling" he said flipping me over harshly.

He was between my legs and he started kissing my neck.

He lifted a lil my top signaling me too take it off.

"No bra huh" he said with devilish smirk

He went lower and lower very slowly teasingly leaving purplish marks on my breast and stomach.

He kissed my inner thigh i bit my lip trying to stay quiet.

He started by kissing around on my clit and slowly rubbing it.

"Ohh shit" i said moaning he added two fingers in and curled them, while using his tongue on my clit.

"Oh Draco" i moaned again.

"I like you moaning my name" he said going faster.

"I'm about to-", i said between moans but he interrupted me by saying "not yet".

He came back up and started kissing me more harshly.

I took of his shirt and traced my fingers all over his chest and stomach.

He took of his pants and boxers at the same time.

He started on slowly so i could adjust and then started to go faster.

Just a few seconds later he found the right spot.

"Right there" i said moaning more loudly.

he took my arms and brought them over my head.

"You're so fucking hot when you're a mess because of me" he said with one hand blocking my arms to go down.

The room was filled with our moans.

When i was about to reach my climax i said "draco I'm about to come" " same" he whisper kissing my ear.

My back arched as i felt a knot in my stomach.

When we both reached our climax he fell on the bed next to me.

We didn't say anything for a few minutes as we were gasping for air.