chapter 17

While i was going downstairs i met Blaise "where are you going?" He asked half asleep.

"I'm going to buy a dress with mum Narcissa and Draco" i said.

"Have fun" he mumbled while entering his room

I went downstairs all ready and my mom was ready too.

We waited for Narcissa and Draco i was about to fall asleep again when the door bell rang.

My mom opened the door and i saw Narcissa with her usual black dress nothing new but draco was wearing black cargo pants with a turtle neck and a black coat.

We greeted them and right after we headed to buy this goddamn dress.

We checked different stores but we couldn't find THE dress but in the meantime our mothers found the dresses that they wanted.

We entered one store that looked very fancy.

Me and Draco went in another isle while our mothers in an another.

"What do you think?" I asked pulling out a light blue long dress that had some gloves with it.

"It's beautiful but too light" he said pointing at the dress.

"Yeah i thought that too" i said putting back the dress.

"It would look amazing on you tho" he said smirking and getting closer to me.

"Oh really Mr Malfoy" i said biting my lip.

"Yes Mrs Malfoy" he said tucking a strand of hair that came in front.

"I could get used to people calling me 'Mrs Malfoy' " i said kissing him.

He had his hands on my ass, so just for fun i put my hands on his belt acting like i was opening it.

But broke the kiss fastly as i was worried to get caught.

But obviously he liked the risk of getting caught.

"We could do this later" i said winking  at him teasingly and continuing to search for the perfect dress.

Narcissa came to me with a black and red dress "why don't you try this" she said giving me the dress

I obviously couldn't say no so i went to the changing room and they all sat outside.

It was really cute but it wasn't all that, and i wanted another color since i already wore a red dress.

When I came out they all said it was good "i think i want another color maybe like dark blu" i said looking in the mirror.

They all agreed with me.

After a few more minutes of searching Draco came up to me with a really cute dark blue fitted dress that had some black ""flowers"" on top and a pair of gloves made with net.

"Babe what do you think?" He asked me holding the dress.

"I really like it" i said smiling at him widely.

Before going out of the changing room i looked at myself in the mirror.

I really liked this dress, it was very cute and it fitted me perfectly.

"What do you think? I really like it" i asked at them.

"Oh you look amazing you should choose this one" Narcissa said.

"Oh look at my daughter all grown up" my mother said almost tearing up.

Even tho I wasn't all grown up i was only 17.

WE were only 17.

"I'll take this one then" i said and went to change into the dress i was wearing earlier.

After we payed for the dress we all went to lunch since it was time.

We all sat down and me, my mother and Narcissa were talking about what else we needed to buy..

As i was listening to their conversation i felt Draco's hand on my thigh making some circles.

"You really think i would let you go away after teasing me in the shop?"he whispered while making his hand go upper.

"I hoped so" i whispered teasingly while putting my hand on top of his.

I crossed my legs so that made him stop from going even upper.

I just gave him a proud smirk that he replied with a "you'll see what I'll do to you" face.

We finally arrived home after buying all that stuff.

My mom insisted that they would stop for dinner.

Me and Draco were hoping that she  would stay so we could have some time for ourselves.

And she did, me and Draco accidentally said "yes" too loudly.

"What did you say?" Narcissa asked

"Oh nothing" we both said at the same time.