chapter 4

I got bored since Hermione left, so i decided to enter the castle. While I was walking in the corridors searching for Cedric someone came up to me yelling.

"Y/N FOUND YA"

"Oh my fucking god Theo you scared the living shit out of me" i said while laughing.

Me and Theo have gotten really close in this past week.

"Sorry i just thought it was the perfect moment" he said still laughing.
After laughing for a while he asked "wanna go to the room of requirement".

"Sure" i said, i was a little bit excited because he was very fun to be around.

While we were walking we were still laughing nonstop and blabbering about random stuff, we bumped into someone.

"Omg I'm so sorry i didn't see you-oh it's you Malfoy" i said.

"Be more careful Zabini" he said with an annoyed tone.

After a few seconds of looking at us, they both said "where the hell are you going with Nott?".

Malfoy grabbed my wrist, he was digging his nails in my wrist, i looked at my wrist and then at him.

From his face i could tell he wasn't going to let go so i was shaking my wrist aggressively untill he let go.

"Oh nothing we were just talking" i said while massaging my wrist.

"Plus it's nun of your business Malfoy"i said looking at him annoyed.

After a few seconds me and Theo started to run away from them.

"my brother is going to kill me later" i said laughing "who cares let's have fun" he said while running.

"And here we are" he said entering the room. "I've always loved this room" i said while walking in the room.

I was blocked by him coming in front of me "you look beautiful today Y/n,you look beautiful every day" he said.

"i liked you for so long and now I'm finally able to tell you ." he said while tucking a strand of hair behind me ear.

I didn't reply, i just looked him in the eyes. He leaned in for a kiss and so did i. He had put his hand on my cheek and the other on my my waist, while my hands were on his jawline.

I knew i should not kiss him, i don't even like him.

" I can't" i said pulling away.

He looked at me shocked, from his facial expression i guessed he was never rejected.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't like you like that, i only see you as a friend" i said while making aye contact.

" I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" i said while leaving the room.

I knew i fucked up, if my brother or Malfoy end up finding out i kissed him they will kill ME and HIM.

I was so concentrated that i didn't realize Cedric was calling me.

"Y/n what the fuck, I've been calling you for so long" he said a little pissed.

"Oh I'm sorry" i said with a worried face.

He noticed and asked "y/n is everything ok?"

I looked at him, i was hesitant to tell him what happened but i told him anyway " no everything is not ok. I kissed Theo and if my brother finds out I'm D E A D and i told him that i can't so i just ran away, leaving him there" i said while looking down.

"YOU WHAT?!" he was shocked he didn't expect that from me.  "Oh y/n you fucked up" he said.

" Oh really Diggory? I didn't even notice" i said annoyed.

As we started to walk to the common room he said "listen y/n you need to explain  him why you can't be with him and how you feel, you can't just act like nothing happened"

"You're right ced, I'll talk to him tomorrow morning".

I barely  slept i was trying to make a conversation in my head that could make sense.

*The next morning*

It was pretty early so i got up and  got ready for the day.

When i started to walk outside i noticed Theo sitting on the entrances stairs, it was the perfect moment to talk to him.

"Hey" i said sitting next to him

"Hi" he said not even looking at me.

"Listen Theo we need to talk" i said anxiously.

"Yeah we do" he daid looking at the forest.

"I'm so sorry Theo, genuinely, I'm sorry that i made you think that there was something between us, i don't like you that way you're my close friend but just that nothing more." I said looking down "and i understand you don't wanna talk but i wanted to tell you the truth."

He looked at me, i could see in his face that i hurt him "it's ok I understand that you don't like me. And i can't force you to like me."

My face instantly lit up i was hesitant to ask but i still did "still friends?" i said looking at him smiling.

"Still friends" he said smiling.