chapter 13

As we were talking someone entered the hall.

It was Voldemort.

My heart stopped i could feel Draco holding my hand trying to comfort me.

I took Theo's hand because i knew he was anxious too.

"It'll be alright" i said to Theo.

He smiled at me anxiously.

Voldemort sat down and took his wand out.

"So everyone knows why they're here, well if they don't know I'm here to choose our next death eater" he said while laughing.

"Our next death eater will be", he took a moment before saying the name.

I Felt like throwing up.

I was holding Draco's hand really tightly.

"Theo, come here"he said and my heart stopped for a second.

I felt reliefed but also anxious for Theo.

I looked at him and he looked at me i could see his eyes getting a little watery.

He started to get up, and i didn't want to loose the grip i had on his hand.

Tears formed in my eyes, i was shaking my head "no" but i still let him go.

He stood in front of Voldemort.

He got up and started laughing while wiggling his wand.

"Well well well Mr Nott are you ready to help Draco for his task" he said taking his arm.

Task? Draco had a task that he didn't tell me about, so that person that was chosen had to help Draco.

I looked at him with a confused face, he didn't look at me he just looked at Theo.

I looked over and Voldemort had his wand on Theo's forearm where a black "tattoo" formed.

"Go now" Voldemort said to Theo.

He whispered something and left.

But Theo stayed in his place for a few seconds before going upstairs.

I was still shocked i looked over to Blaise and pansy who had no idea of what just happened.

I stayed sit without doing anything or saying anything my first instinct was to  go to Theo.

The party continued.

"I'll tell you every-" draco said but i interrupted him.

"Not now" i said getting up and searching for Theo.

I was entering in all the rooms that i could find hoping that he was there.

Then i found him.

He was sitting on the floor hugging his knees.

I entered the room and sat next him.

"Hey are you ok" i asked him in a soft tone.

"Hmm" he said.

"Do you want to talk?" i asked him trying to be nice.

"Hmm" he said again.

Now i was in front of him, i lifted his head up.

He was crying, his eyes were already red.

I took his hands.

"Talk to me Theo" i said looking at him.

"What will i do now, I'm fucked I'll be fucking dead by the end of the year" he said sobbing.

"No Theo don't say that you're not alone Draco can help" i said patting his head.

"WHAT IF WE HAVE DIFFERENT TASKS AND WHAT IF IT ENDS UP KILLING ME" he said angrily.

"No no don't worry I'll help you no matter what, whatever you have to do I'll help you with it plus i don't think that the dark lord would lead someone to death he never did that not even to draco" i said as calmly as i could.

"You don't know" he said getting up.

He showed me the mark "do you know what this is, the FUCKING dark mark, it's on me forever, I'll end up being like everyone else in that room" he spat.

I felt like crying but put myself together for him.

I placed my hand on the mark.

"This mark doesn't define you Theo, you are not like them, not like him, you are better" i said placing my hands on his cheeks.

"I'm with you forever you are one of my bestest friends i won't let you die" i added.

"Thank you y/n" he said hugging me.

"I would like to have some time alone" he said.

"Ok I'll leave" i said holding my tears.

"Don't do anything" i said smiling at him.

He smiled back.

I left the room and started going back to the party.

I sat next to Draco who was looking at me with worried eyes.

"Is Theo ok?" He asked.

"No he's scared of what he has to do" i said scratching my thigh anxiously.

When i was about to ask something someone interrupted me.

"Where is Theo?" Pansy and Blaise asked me at the same time.

"His upstairs, but don't go, he said he wanted to stay alone" i said with no emotions.