chapter 12

Today was the day.

I was super anxious so i was trying to distract myself.

It was around 2 pm we were going to leave for the party around 6 pm i was in the kitchen with my mum.

We weren't doing anything in particular we were just talking about me and Draco.

"When should we do the engagement party" my mother asked.

"i don't know i think we should do it before school starts so we don't have to worry about it later" i said.

"Yeah you're right" she said agreeing with me.

"Mum I'll go have a shower" i said suddenly  leaving the kitchen.

As i was showering my head was full of qui from what was going to happen today, or marriage, the engagement party.

I came out the shower and wore my PJs since there was a lot of time.

I started doing my hair, i did some cute beach waves with a braid  and i did a lot of makeup since i was still very tired.

I looked at the time it was aroun 5 pm so i wore my dress and my heels.

This is the hair this is just for inspo you can obviously change it

The make up

The dress

And heels

And heels

I sprayed my expensive perfume and i  went downstairs where i saw my parents.

My mother was wearing a beautiful long black dress with a lot of details and some black heels and my dad a normal black suit.

"You look amazing" both of my parents said.

"Thank you" i said smiling at them.

Finally my brother decided to come downstairs. For the first time I saw him so formal and well dressed.

When we arrived at the party i  noticed that the Nott's house is exactly like the Malfoys.

There were many people it was a really big party for some random old dude who has beef with a 17 y/o.

My parents and my brother were already in, i was searching and hoping to find someone i knew.

I saw pansy i greeted her with a hug "girl you look amazing" i said looking her up and down.

"You too your makeup is amazing" she said.

We talked for a bit and then Theo, Draco and Blaise came.

"You look fantastic y/n" he said giving
me a kiss.

"Thank you Malfoy" i said laughing.

"Hi Theo i missed you so much" i said hugging him.

"I missed you too, oh and i heard the news i was shocked when they told me" he said smirking.

"Oh yeah, it was a shocker for me too" i said laughing.

All five of us went to sit down on a free sofa.

As we were talking i suddenly realized, i have to tell Cedric about the marriage.

He never approved of my friendship with draco but he never said anything bad about it so i wasn't that i was anxious.

I really want ced with me the day of the wedding but he can't come for obvious reasons.

"Y/n what are you thinking" draco said putting his hand my waist.

"Oh nothing i was just thinking how I'm going to tell Cedric about the marriage" i said scratching my thigh anxiously.

"Just send him a letter since the holidays have just started you won't see him for a long time" he said.

"Yeah i will, oh and me and my mom were talking about the engagement party" i said looking at him excitedly.

"I was talking with my mom about the same thing" he said laughing slightly.

"We thought we could have the party before the holidays finish so we don't have to worry about it later on" i said putting my hand on his thigh.

"Yeah sure, i was thinking the same thing." he said.