chapter 6

*after lessons*

It was around 5 pm me Ron and Harry were going to the library "so what do you need help with?" I asked while walking "Defence Against the Dark Arts and charms".

"Perfect, so let's start" i said while plopping myself on the chair, i was so excited for Hermione to tell Ron she like him.

I was continuously checking the time so i don't get late. "Y/n why are you checking continuously the time?" Harry asked suspiciously "I'll tell you later Harry you continue writing."

1 hour passed it was currently 6:55 pm. I stood up " Ron Harry pack your stuff we need to go" i said while they just looked at me like i was crazy "COME ON WE DON'T HAVE TIME" I said almost yelling.

As we were walking they continued asking where we were going, i don't know how Hermione stays with them for a while day without going crazy.

We arrived at the door "come on Ron enter you'll find mione there" he looked at me confused "why should I go in there?" "JUST GO RON" I said pushing him in.

"So do you want tell me?" Harry said spinning me around.
"Oh yeah, i forgot that you were staying with me" i said.

"Hermione wants to tell Ron she likes him so she asked me to bring Ron in the room of requirement so she can tell him" i said smiling "WAIT REALLY?! OMG I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM THEY'LL BE THE CUTEST COUPLE" he said happily "that's what I said" i said squiking.

It's been 20 minutes and Ron and Hermione weren't out. Me and Harry were talking about random shit since we were bored.

After 5 mins or something we saw Ron and Hermione holding hands.

We instantly got up, looked at each other with a shocked face and started jumping around saying "FINALLY".
Me and Harry were looking at them like we just saw our daughter Hermione get her fist boyfriend aka Ron.
"I'm so happy for y'all" i said first hugging Hermione and then Ron.

"I couldn't have done it without you" she said happily " I'm here for you babe" i said hugging and kissing her cheek'

And then Ron decided to ruin our cute moment "WOOWOW no one can kiss my girlfriend except me" he said proudly.
"Is that so Ronald" i laughed and he turned red as a tomato.

After a few mins of talking Hermione said "we should be going If someone finds us here we're dead" "alright I'll see you guys tomorrow, goodnight" i said.

As i was walking i looked at the time it was 8:00 pm it wasn't that late but i was past the curfew so i decided to go to the astronomy tower anyways.

As i was walking up the stairs i started thinking of Draco.
What happened? Why was he so tired? What did he do?why do I even care?. I was so focused that i didn't realize i was already at the top.

When i was about to enter i heard someone
I tried to hear who it was but that didn't take long.
It was Draco i could recognize that voice from miles.
"Hello there" i said entering.

"OH SHIT" he almost yelled, and i burst out laughing "omg you're face was amazing" i said "oh shut it Zabini" he said clearly annoyed.

After a few secs of laughing i said "by the way I'm sorry i didn't want to scare you".

"It's ok" he said i was shocked/confused he didn't reply to me in a harsh way.

"Hey Draco are you ok?" I asked being completely serious.

He was sitting next to the railing.

And again he looked at me with those tired eyes "I'm fine" he said with a monotone voice.

"I saw you this morning you looked awful i just want you to know that even if we aren't good friends you can talk to me and I'm here for you, we've known each other since we were kids." i said sitting in front of him.

After a few minutes of just looking outside he looked at me and said"I'm screwed" he said looking back outside.

"what do you mean?" I asked.

"It's the dark mark" he said and i looked at him shocked.

"So you got it too?" I froze.

"Yeah and i don't know what to do I'm fucking dead" he said with teary eyes.

I got closer to him and i held his hands " it's going to be ok Draco you're not alone" i said trying to stay calm.

"NO IT'S NOT GOING TO BE OK Y/N DON'T TELL ME IT'S GOING TO BE OK."he said yelling at me.

I tried to stay calm because I know he's already tired, i didn't want to fight with him for his own sake.
"It is going to be ok what is happening with the dark mark?"i asked calmly giving him a reassuring look.

"It's tiring it hurts so much i can't take it anymore it feels like someone is pricking me with thousands of needles"
He said holding his forearm when a tear fell.

I came closer to him and gave him a hug that he returned.

"Don't worry Draco until you're here at Hogwarts nothing will happen you're safe here" i said not knowing what will happen in the future.

I could hear him crying "let it all out" i said patting his head.

It was the first time I saw Draco so weak so vulnerable.

I've known him since i was 4 and i never saw him cry, first time in 12 years.

"Hey you should go rest now ok?" I said looking at him.

"Ok" he said wiping all his tears.
He muttered "thank you" while leaving he thought i didn't hear it but i did.