chapter 3

I woke up with the chirping of birds, i looked at the time and i noticed it was really early but i got up anyways and started to get ready for the day.
I usually don't wear a lot of makeup so it didn't take me a lot of time to get ready.
I went in the common room there were only a few kids probably the first year one's who were too excited for classes to start.

I decided to go outside for fresh air since there was nothing to do.

It was a sunny day it was neither cold nor hot just perfect.

While walking I saw a tall blonde guy sitting on the bench so i assumed it was draco because no one has THAT blonde hair.

Since I had nothing to do i went to him knowing damn well i was going to regret it.

"Hey" i said sitting next to him.

"hey y/l/n" he said giving me that judging look.

I just shrugged it off trying to be nice.

"what are you doing up so early" i asked, he looked at me and then back at the forest and said.

" i like waking up early because of the fresh air"

"the silence is amazing"i said looking at him, and he looked at me, we made eye contact, and for the first time ever i noticed how handsome he was, i knew he was good looking but looking at him, from this angle you can see all his details.

A second later he said"I'll see you later y/l/n"then he left.

I was shocked from what just happened, we never actually had a talk without judging each other.

Since it was still early i decided to go in the common room and read until Cedric wakes up.

*A week later*

Me and Cedric were going in the great hall for breakfast, we sat next to the golden trio because Hermione was gesturing us to come.

"Good morning" me and Cedric said while sitting down i also gave Hermione a kiss on the cheek.

"morning" Harry and Ron said lazily.

"first day of lessons I bet you're excited mione" i said.

"of course i am,we have potions together right?" She asked.

"Yup" i said excitedly, after a few mins Cedric got up "alright guys see you later" "where are you going?" I asked pouting.

"me and Cho are doing something before class"

"alright, have fun" i said smirking, he just ignored me.

When we entered the classroom i saw Malfoy and Blaise sitting in the last row, i just ignored them.

Me and mione sat together at the second row, we were talking about random stuff when Theo sat behind us "good morning ladies" he said.

"morning" we said at the same time "So y/n are you free later? We could hang out" he asked me.

"sure,why not" i said smiling at him and he nodded.

But then Slughorn came in.

"Good morning, everyone come here next to this table i have an amazing potion to show you" he said proudly.

"So today we are learning about amortentia, does anyone know what amortentia is?" I instantly raised my arm.

"yes, you" Slughorn said indicating me.

"Zabini sir,Amortentia is the most powerful Love Potion in the entire world. It causes a powerful infatuation or obsession and it also smells like someone we love" i said proudly

"very good miss Zabini,so why don't you come and smell it" i was a little startled by what he said but i still went there to smell it "i smell strong cologne, green apples and peppermint gum" i said returning where i was standing.

"everyone now come and smell it, miss Granger your turn"

"i smell Freshly mown grass, new parchment and toothpaste" she said.

I immediately knew she was smelling Ron but i didn't say anything.

Now it was Malfoys turn, i was excited to know who he smelled, probably pansy.

He smelled and said"i smell flowers,ginger and and lemon"

Hermione immediately looked at me but acted like i didn't see her look at me.

After the lessons were over i catched up with Hermione.

"hey babes" i said walking next to her.

"Hey , i have to tell you something" she said as we sat down near the black lake.

"I think you smelled Malfoy in the amortentia and i also think he smelled you" i looked at her with eyes wide open "what?! That's impossible i don't even like him i hate him till death and he gates me too"

"he literally described how you smell flowers, ginger and lemon! YOU smell like that and you described how he smelled like, everyone knows how Malfoy smells like" i was stunned i never thought of draco like that.

"You smelled Ron" i said " i know" she said looking down.
"Do you have a crush on Ron mione?"

"Yes, but i don't he likes me back"

I instantly got up " HE DOES, i heard him and Harry talking once, babe believe me he likes you" she looked at me like i just insulted her mom.

"really?!" "YESSS BABES" she instantly got up "I'll see you later love" she said leaving me.