Arrival

They arrived but Jake was still sleeping so Beomgyu poked his arm.
-Hey, Jake, we're here wake up.-whispered Beomgyu but Jake just turned to the other direction.
-Jake.-he said louder this time.

-I'm up, I'm up.-he said sitting up immediately.
-We're here.-chuckled Beomgyu as he saw how Jake looked. Messy hair, tired eyes... he looked cute.
-Oh okay.-he said still half asleep and then they packed their things and got off the bus.
But there was nothing there.

-There's no parking near the campsite, so we have to walk for 15 minutes.-announced one of the camp leaders.
-Good morning exercise. Just what I was missing...-said Beomgyu sarcastically and then picked up his and Jake's bag.
-No, I'll bring my own, you're going to have a sore arm, I don't want that.-chuckled Jake and he grabbed his things from Beomgyu's hand.
Sunghoon saw this whole thing from the behind and he wasn't happy. He knew Jake just tried to be nice to Beomgyu... he didn't really like him. Or he just annoyed him.

As Sunghoon and Hueningkai were walking, they examined the place. They were in a forest where tall, big trees surrounded them, it was quite (well except that fact that 50 students were talking) and it had a unique vibe to it.
-Do you think this place is a bit scary or is it just me?-asked Hueningkai as he almost dropped his bag because a bee got close to him.

-I mean, it is a bit scary, but I love nature, it's wonderful.-said Sunghoon and he took a deep breath of the fresh air.
-Wish I could say the same.-whispered Hueningkai as he cursed himself to not have sprayed himself with mosquito repellent.
-I think this camp is gonna be good.-smiled Sunghoon slightly.-We are at least out in the nature, and we don't have to study or go to school.
-Yeah, maybe.-sighed Hueninkai.

A few minutes later they arrived at the campsite.
When they first saw it they wanted run back home.
It looked like an abandoned place, and gave off a really creepy vibe. More than they thought it will.
There were houses around made of wood, but they looked like they needed a renovation. Most of them had 2 floors.
A lake was next to it where little boats were tight to a pole. Even the lake looked like it could be in a horror movie.
There was a tall building, they figured it was for the camp leaders, it must have had a lot rooms and things in it.

-Uhh...-said Sunghoon as he looked around.-Maybe I exaggerated a bit when I said this camp is gonna be good. I mean it could be... but it looks like something straight out of a horror movie....-he gulped.
-Yeah... Don't tell me. I'm outta here.-said Hueningkai as he wanted to go back to the bus (for real), but Sunghoon held his arm.
-You can't go anywhere. I don't think it's possible.-said Sunghoon.

Jake looked around and saw Sunghoon and Hueningkai talking. He just rolled his eyes. He talked to Hueningkai a few times and he was kind. But it was weird that he was in a camp like this... Anyways, Hueningkai was too nice compared to Sunghoon.

-Hello students. -a tall, handsome guy stood on a little stage wearing camping clothes. Which meant a tshirt with the camps logo and a hat with the same logo... it was weird.
-My name is Juyeon. I will be one of the camp leaders if any of you have questions you can ask me in private. Now I'll tell you a few information.

-He is strict.-whispered Beomgyu to Jake who just nodded in fear. He didn't look like the smiley kinda guy.

-You'll be randomly assigned to a house, every house will have 7 student. You'll be served breakfast, lunch and dinner but there's a little shop a few minutes away if you get hungry. Put your things in the house, and the only thing for today is dinner, so be here by 8. That's it, thank you.-finished his speech Juyeon.

-That was weird. Not a lot of information.-said Hueningkai as him and Sunghoon queued up to get a number. The number will tell them which house they get.
-I guess they will tell us at dinner or in the morning. This is such a secluded place. I feel like I'm in another dimension or something.-sighed Sunghoon. It was the first few hours and he wanted to go home. Despite what he said like 20 minutes ago.
-I really hope that we'll get the same room.-said Hueningkai, but he realized that it was a bit weird so he rephrased the sentence.-I mean the same house or something.
-Me too.... -said Sunghoon kinda telling truth, and he saw how nervous Hueningkai got. He started to get comfortable around the older.

Jake wanted to be with strangers so he doesn't have to talk with them a lot. It didn't turn out that way...

Sunghoon and Jake got the same number; 5.
Jake just sighed as he looked at Sunghoon who tried to smile.
As they got closer to the house the creepier it got.
-Do we really wanna go in?-asked Jake with such a digusted face that Sunghoon couldn't help but laugh at.
-I mean, if you wanna sleep in the woods you don't have to. But if we're really scared we can just sleep in the same bed right?-asked Sunghoon joking, but Jake didn't like the joke so hit him hard on his back.
-We're not friends don't joke.-he said harshly and Sunghoon nodded. It was the truth so he just let is slide.

'In the same bed with him. Ch, idiot. Never in a million years. I'd rather die.' thought Jake as he stepped inside.

They were in the living room there was a couch and an old TV. On the right hand there was the kitchen with a few utensils. And on the right side of the living room there was a door, and it was for the bathroom. A disgusting shower with a disgusting toilet. On the second floor there were three rooms. Two with two bed and one with three bed.

-It could be worse.-stated Sunghoon as they walked around the house.
-Which room should we choose? Or should we just wait for the others?-asked Jake they were in front of the rooms.
-I think we should settle in.-said Sunghoon and Jake nodded. But in that moment the front door opened.

-Get your baggage off of my leg Sunoo.-said a guy angrily as they stepped inside.
-Sorry, it's too heavy.-sighed Sunoo.-Wow this looks worse than I imagined.
-Jesus christ.-shouted Jay as Sunghoon and Jake came down from the rooms.-I almost peed myself.
-Sorry.-said Jake, then he examined the guys.
They were both handsome and got a good vibe from them. Maybe later he'll be annoyed with them, but the camp is not that long... he'll manage.
The biggest problem was Sunghoon. He didn't wanna live in the same house as him. He'll just try to avoid him as much as he can.
Sunghoon wasn't fond of Jake either but he was willing to have a conversation with him or live with him. He knew he messed up in the past and he wanted to make it up for him. Sunghoon found Jake weird and mean, but maybe after all the bullying it's not that suprising.