The End

As they got on the bus, Heeseung started looking an emergeny kit.
-Hurry up please.-cried Jake as he tried to stop the bleeding.

Sunghoon was near passing out but Jake talked to him.
-Hey Sunghoon, you're gonna be okay, just don't close your eyes please.-said Jake as he held Sunghoon's face in his hands.
-I just don't know why these things always happens to you. Be careful goddamit, I don't know what I would do without you. I wanna protect you and you making it so hard. Not that it's your fault, but I swear it's hurting me more than you.

Sunghoon managed to smile a bit.

-What the hell?-Heeseung whispered to himself listening Jake.-I found it.-he shouted and ran up to Sunghoon. -Okay, let's patch you up.

-We should go alone, that way we'll be faster. Tell them they are in danger and alert the others and come to the bus because we are going back.-said Jay and everyone nodded.

It was hard to believe them, because they thought it was just a fun camp, but when the students saw the panick on their faces, they started to run like hell.

The amount of students that left could be fit on two buses, so they need someone with license to drive. They were sure one of the many students can drive.

The buses started to fill up and when they thought everyone was on it they just started to drive. They couldn't wait for the camp leaders to chase after them. They needed to get away now.

Sunghoon was laying on Jake's lap in the back of the bus. After a few hours he woke up, feeling like shit, but once they get back to the city, Jake'll take him to a hospital.

-Hey, you okay?-asked Jake caressing his face, getting Sunghoon's hair out of his face.
-As much as I can be.-he breathed out.-Can I get some water?
-Of course.-said Jake as he poured the water into Sunghoon's mouth.
-Sunghoon, I'll protect you from now on from everything. -said Jake looking into Sunghoon's eyes.-We'll live a normal, calm life after all of this I hope.
-We?-smirked Sunghoon.-We're not even dating.
-But I want to. Sunghoon, while we were here a lot of things happened but it made me realize I like you more than I thought I would. And you being in pain feels like I'm in pain. I want to make you happy, and smile. So... will you be my boyfriend?-asked Jake and he leaned closer to Sunghoon.
-After this little speech who would say no? Of course.-he smiled and then pulled Jake closer by his head and kissed him.

-Oohhhh.-shouted Niki from the front and everyone looked at Jake and Sunghoon because of that.
-Okay, now that's a little bit embarrassing.-said Sunghoon looking around.
-I don't care about them.-whispered Jake and he kissed Sunghoon again.

-Leave them alone Niki.-scolded him Jungwon from next to him.
-And what about your brother?-asked Sunoo suddenly.-You'll never find out what happened to him now.
-I know.-said Jungwon looking at his hands.-But I know that he's most likely not alive anymore, it's been years. Sadly I can't do anything about it. I need to live with that.-he said a tear rolling down his face.
Sunoo and Niki hugged him.

-We'll get you an ice cream later okay? My treat.-said Niki and Jungwon nodded.
-Promise?
-Promise.

On the other bus Jay was driving and Heeseung was sitting next to him.
-We'll need to do something about this camp and the camp leaders back there.-sighed Heeseung while he was looking out the window.

-I think the most we can do is telling the police. But I think all of the camp leaders are dead back there. Maybe after this no one can continue this camp, you know?-said Jay looking at Heeseung quickly.

-Yeah maybe. But we'll need to go for therapy that's for sure.-joked Heeseung trying to lighten up the mood.
-Yeah and from now on I'll be a really good student.-added Jay.-I'll only get A's.
-Hm, okay, I don't really believe that, but okay.
-Just wait and see. Just wait and see.-smiled Jay and he continued driving.

Okay, so this is the last chapter... it's very sudden I know and the whole story was messy sometime so Im sorry but this is how it turned outxd School was harder this year so I didnt have a lot of time and motivation to update but thanks for reading anyways!!!