War

-What are you guys doing?-asked Heeseung standing in front of Jake and Sunghoon.
-What do you mean?-asked Jake like he doesn't know what he's talking about.
-With Jungwon. Why are you acting like that with him?-asked Heeseung as he got closer and Jake moved his head closer to Sunghoon.

Jake sighed.- Well, let me start from the beginning.-Niki and Sunoo watched the whole conversation from the kitchen.

-We were alone in the woods when I fainted, so I'm 100% sure he did something to me. He had a phone that rang which means he can call somehow. And he dropped a picture of a younger guy which we assume is his brother and he's connection between Jungwon and the camp.

-And why didn't you tell me or us these things? That we have some in our cabin that works with them.-sighed Heeseung frustrated as he sat down on the sofa next to Sunghoon.

-Because we wanted to find out this whole thing first before talking about it.-said Sunghoon.

-And now he is alone with Jay.-said Sunoo.
-I can't believe Jungwon would be like that. He's so adorable and kind.-thought Niki out loud.
-If he's working with them, I'm sure he has an explanation.-said Sunoo and Niki nodded.

-Maybe, but he's still hurt Jake.-said Sunghoon holding Jake's hand. -We can't just forget that or forgive him that.
Jake just caressed his hand as a thank you.

-I think we should just ask him when they come back.-suggested Niki and everyone agreed.

-Okay, it's been 4 hours. We should go after them.-said Heeseung yawning. They slept a little bit because they were exhausted but they needed to do something now.

-Okay, then let's go to the store.-said Sunghoon and he knocked on the bathroom where Jake was. Niki and Sunoo were watching TV.

So they went after Jay and Jungwon. It was a 40 minutes walk to the store and it was in the middle of the forest, it's totally normal right? Anyways, they went inside and there was no one there.
-Where are they?-asked Sunoo as they searched the whole store but with no luck.

-How can they just vanish?-asked Jake.
-Maybe they just went back so we missed each other.-sighed Sunghoon as he looked under the counter.

-Let's go back.-said Heeseung and they all went after him. The store wasn't really welcoming, it looked old and spooky so they were glad to be gone.

They were walking for a few minutes when they heard some talking.
It was Jay and Jungwon.

-Hey guys.-shouted Sunoo so they turned around.
They walked back to the other 4 and sighed.
-Thank God.-said Jay as he hugged the others.-It was brutal.
-What happened?-asked Jake.
-Well, it turns out they have something on her, so she's been here for almost every camp. We really tried to get everything out of her, but none of it was that important.
-So it was useless.-sighed Heeseung.-Nice.

-Let's just go back. I'm tired.-yawned Jungwon but Jake and Sunghoon just looked at him suspiciously.

Jake and Sunghoon walked slowly so they can talk without anyone hearing them.
-That yawning was so fake, he's up to something.-said Jake while looking at Jungwon's back.
-I know. What should we do?-asked Sunghoon.
-I don't know. -sighed Jake.-There's literally nothing we can do.
-What if we go to Juyeon?-asked Sunghoon but Jake just hit him.
-Are you crazy? Juyeon is so much worse than Jungwon, we can't go to him.
Then they spent the rest of walking thinking.

-By the way, I discovered a room behind the camp leaders' facility, should we check that out?-asked Jungwon as they were already in the camps' premises.
-Yeah let's go.-said Jay, and the others nodded.
Jake and Sunghoon just looked at each other. This is not gonna be good.
-I can't believe after what we've told Heeseung, Sunoo and Niki they still follow Jungwon like this.-said Sunghoon angrily.
-I think they just can't imagine the cute Jungwon to be bad.

There was no one around, so they walked freely behind the camp leaders' cabin. There was a small door in the back.

-What if this leads to the small place we found in Yeonjun's room, in the floor?-asked Jake.
-We'll see in a minute.-sighed Sunghoon as Jay and Heeseung kicked in the door which could have woken up the whole camp, so they needed to act fast.

They had to crawl on all four because it was too small to stand up. Jake and Sunghoon didn't wanna go in there but they'll do anything to protect each other whatever happens.
They had to jump then they found themselves in a room, with torture devices.
-Okay, it's the same room.-sighed Jake.

They looked around for a while then suddenly the door opened (which they first discovered) and Juyeon and a few others appeared.
-What are you doing here?-asked Juyeon walking closer to them backing them up to a wall.
-We just find a nice door outside and we wanted to see where it leads.-answered Niki, and Juyeon laughed.
-It lead to us, so thank your little friend Jungwon.-smiled Juyeon as he pointed at Jungwon who stood next to Juyeon but couldn't even look at the others.

-Son of a bitch.-muttered Heeseung.-So it was true.
Niki and Sunoo looked hurt and Jay shocked cause he didn't even know what was happening.
Jake and Sunghoon just looked at each other.

-Do it.-said Juyeon to the other who looked like guards and they all went behind one person and tighed their hands together. As much as they tried to fight back there was no use, the guards were really strong.
They sat them down on a chair.

-Jungwon come with me for a minute.-said Juyeon as the two of them walked out of the room.

-Okay, so now what we're gonna do?-asked Jay and he only got scared and angry looks back.
-Well, we've got out of worse situations in here so we're fine.-said Heeseung trying to convince the others and himself.

-Nothing will happen.-said Sunghoon smiling at Jake.
-I hope so. I just don't want you to get hurt. -said Jake looking away. He wanted Juyeon and Jungwon to pay for this.